35 #LOVE?

JIMIN'S POV

I felt a tight embrace but not so tight it felt so comforting that i did not want to wake up, but i could hear some murmuring from a distance and giggles. I decide to slowly open my eyes only to be met with the warm sun on my face. I didn't move from my place rather just looking around only to be met with flash camera lights.

Hyungs were taking pictures of me while asleep? "Morning hyungs" i greeted only for them to smile more when i laid back to my position 'why are they starring at me like that?' i ask in my mind. But wait this is not a bed, moving up and down softly, looking down am met with the bare chest of Kookie who was still sleeping those cute small snores, with that ink decorated around his torso, those abs 'so sexy' i blush to my own thoughts then remember hyungs are still here, with my red face i look at hyungs but with my head still hung down "Hey dont take pictures" i complain while i cover me and Kookie "Is my boy blushing?"Jin teased while the rest just laugh until Kookie moves a little "What's that noise?" he groans still in his sleep, i can swear his morning voice is the best voice i have ever heard just sexy as him 'JIMIN STOP' i mentally facepalm.

Kookie still didn't open his eyes but what he did next made my eyes widen like plates. He pulls my waist hugging me while he nuzzle his head in my neck 'so ticklish' this makes me giggle and hyungs just coo to the site "Awwww" says Jin again "Kookie wake up" in shake him a little only him to hug me tighter "5more minutes Angel" he hides his face 'aww' i coo to his cuteness he looks like a big baby you know.

"Hyungs stop taking pictures" i whisper scream then lean to Kookie's ear "If you don't wake up then today's first page of the newspaper will be of us" i warn before i knew it he got up real fast only to be met with laughing hyungs "What is so funny?" he asks while i just sit quite "This" Jin says walking towards him while showing his phone "Dont you guys understand the meaning of privacy?" he glares at them while i can't stop laughing "I don't have such word in my vocabulary" Yoongi hyung scoffs "Ok stop teasing us" i finally say while i got up "we will be downstairs in a minute" i say while shoving them out and closing the door "Morning Kookie" i say smiling at him "Morning angel" he replies while rubbing his sleepy eyes and when he looks back at me am again lost in those brown orbs without even blinking him doing the same "stop acting like married couples" Hobi's voice from behind the door startle us and we broke the eye contact"i..i am going to my room....thanks for last night" the last words i say them quick then go out not letting him reply and see my now flashed face i can't embarrass myself in front of him.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Dr. am sure this is him" Lan explained while showing Mark an old news paper "He looks young here" Mark states "Yes i guess before he disappeared he was still young" Lan says "And he has disappeared for a long time now" Mark adds looking carefully at the paper. But he realizes something "Lan i will be back soon" he said grabbing his coat and going out.

Mark's plan all along was finding out where Dae goes everyday and it was perfect moment when he found him going out. He doesn't mean to stalk him but he has to be cautious who knows maybe he is using them but he doesn't want to think negative about him after all they went through.

After walking a distance which wasn't that far at all Mark realizes the place is a cementary "What is he doing here?" he mumbles to himself quit confused why the older was here. He was standing behind a brick wall Dae looked at that side and smirked.

"Are you gonna just stand there?" Dae voice echos from a distance making Mark flinch from his position how did he know he was there all along. He sighed and walked to where Dae was standing looking at the plate that was scribbled on 'mom' Mark by this point was totally confused and had no idea what is happening.

"I figured it out that you already knew about me, Well Mark meet my mom, and mom meet Mark thanks to him we made it out there alive" he said emphasizing the word alive Mark looked at him and then to the down to the plate "What happened to her?" he asked "Died of an illness before we sent out to our mission" he said "Well....." before Mark said anything he added "I know you have alot of questions right now well why don't we head home and i can explain to everyone" he said patting his shoulders "well ok then" is all he could say and they walked back home. (A/N: i know Koreans burn but a few don't right so according to here his mom was actually buried)

.............

Tae walked down the street heading to the cafe for the day but on his way he bumped into someone because of how he was walking looking down. He is aware of the stares he receives they are not normal stares they are lust filled stares and he hates it so he walks looking down until today.

"Am so sorry" he apologizes still looking down "so sorry" he said but the person didn't say anything and just stood there, looking at his feet he wore white sports shoes with grey laces, slowly he raised his head studying him carefully with his buggy clothes in checked style, slowly he met with his face.

Tae swore his heart skipped a beat and from 1x speed it increased to 10x speed, his heart was just screaming in happiness almost bursting out from the rib cages 'ahhhhhhhhh' he mentally screamed his breath hitched 'Oh my God what do i say what do i say oh no no' his mind was having a party right now that he could no longer think properly.

"Am sorry too i was standing on the way" he apologizes "What an angelic voice" his mind screamed at him "Actually...i..wasn't looking wh...where i was going" he stuttered nervously while he mentally facepalmed for this stuttering "It's ok i don't mind" he replied while he beamed his brightest smile not aware of what he is doing to the other he was literally having a heart attack right now before he said anything his friends came hugging him excited, Tae didn't want to make eye contact so he walked away quickly heading to the cafe.

......................

Today someone is working happily not a single time he stopped smiling "Here is your order ma'am" he said bowed dramatically and twirling around but Jin is gawking at him with a smile plastered on his handsome face 'what has gotten in him' he thought until he heard someone singing "who is that" he mumbled to himself and when he looks up he sees Tae happily singing while serving.

I'm exhausted man

Oh, guess what?

I just want to go home

(right)

Yeah, I'm going out, baby

(whoa, whoa, whoa)

Crazy for myself (yeah)

Oh yeah, I did it, me shine with flashin' lights

Got lotta friends

I saw the ocean, yeah,

Oh yeah

(yeah)

You know I want that home

You know you got that home (woo)

Your love, your love, your love (I miss that)

Your love, your love, your love (I want that)

Your touch, your touch, your touch (I need that)

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la, I love it (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Hearing that angelic voice everyone stopped doing what they came for and stared at the younger as if watching a live concert Jin seeing this he too came to have a clear view. Tae didn't even notice anyone looking at him as he was still daydreaming about his sunshine.

"He is really good" "i swear that is an angelic voice" "i love him" "he is awesome" "i already love this cafe" the whispering went on among the people watching they cant believe they were lucky to hear him sing "wow he is good" Jin said thinking about something interesting, and when Tae was done everyone clapped at him while he bow at them.

..............later at night...........

"What is this all about why have we gathered here Dae?" Tae asked while looking at every one seeming really serious "Dae has some explanations to do" Mark said starring directly at Dae "Mark your brother was my best friend" he started while shocking everyone at the same time.