18 #NIGHTMATERS

JIMIN'S POV
I woke up roughly panting very hard in the middle of the night 'guess it was a nightmare' i thought to myself. At times like this Tae always confronted me while the harsh waves hit the sea. A big striking light beamed in my room since it was dark it made a bright light which made me flinch from my bed and with panic i fell off the bed and hit the floor with my bum. I started to sweat, heart pounding rapidly that i felt it might jump out of my body which got worse when i remembered my parents disappeared in this kind of situation it was a wavy day that time. In the sea the lighting could be seen but the thud was heard from a far but right now i feel like its near me and i knew i am gonna die of heart attack, and there again i heard a big thud which followed after the lightening and i couldn't take it anymore and i ran away from my room.
I was on the stairs thinking of where to sleep tonight because i did not want to disturb my hyungs but i needed someone beside me, they wouldn't mind right? Strike....another light beamed which startled me and i missed a step making me fall with a thud and i became weak instantly my vision became blurry, my body shivering and i only saw darkness swallow me then closed my eyes.
JUNGKOOK'S POV
I was in my room minding my own business when i heard a thud 'that is not thunder, could it be a thief?' i said in my head and woke up very fast to check. Slowly i tiptoed to the stairs trying to look in the dark i didn't even need to switch on the lights due to the lightening, i made it down the stairs and saw a tiny figure curled up on the floor face not visible, i approached nearer and to my surprise....i widen my eyes  when i saw it was none other than Jimin. He was shivering and mumbling some words that i couldn't understand i quickly ran to him and knelt bringing his head to my lap and tap on his cheek. "Angel...Angel...." i called him and i was in panic mode when he didn't reply, i shook him more and he opened his eyes slightly but weakly he couldn't even speak and instantly i hugged him like.....i don't want to loose him.
I carefully carried him bridal style, i didn't call hyungs because at that time i wasn't thinking straight, i walked up to the stairs and opened my bedroom door and kicking it shut. Slowly i laid him onto my bed, i check his temperature and damn.. he's got fever. Got a wet towel and placed on his forehead he groaned a little of the cold wet towel but didn't open his eyes. He kept on moving his head to the right then left 'guess he's dreaming something' i thought to myself when i took a seat near him watching his every move. I looked at his now pale face, frowned brows and dry lips to me...i found him beautiful and those plump lips that i wished i could feel them onto mine 'wat what!!' i widen my eyes at the thought 'when did i become attracted to my gender am straight for fuck's sake' i was screaming in my head not sure anymore "T...Tae...i...is it...y..you" I heard Jimin mumble but i heard that "Tae? What do you mean Angel" i asked coming nearer to him "T..Tae do you know how much i missed you.. " he weakly said and that stung my heart 'what is wrong with me, am i jea....' i thought 'no no no no am not' i shook my head and continued to stare at Jimin while he spoke again "I missed you soulmate, i promise n..not to leave you again..." he said again and wondered who this Tae guy or whatever was.
I touched his forehead and damnn how was he so hot, i opened his button shirt and i was in awe 'how's your skin so white so se...dont finish it yup' now i think i will lose my mind with this beautiful human around me. I take off his shirt and wipe him time to time and after a tiresome hour he cooled down now he was shivering out of cold i covered him but...he was still shivering "this is not working unless..." i said touching my nape and i had no other choice.
...............
Now am in bed half naked....(dont think too much pervs).....and this was the only way to keep him warm. I moved near him and lay his head on my arm but at that instant he came closer to me and snuggled on my chest his head on my neck, chest to chest 'oh not bad idea though' i thought because.....i kinda liked it 'oh Angel what are you doing to me?' i asked myself silently then fell into a deep slumber with an angel in my arms.

A/N; This was my favourite chapter, i read it like many times i just loved it hope you like it too....... Let me hope some 3 chapters can make it up to the lost times hihi, actually its not like am busy working or anything just home but with alot of you know plans -got to make some diy -dance practice -chores -Social Media, yh i hv to check my pages duh and Reading and writing and more hahh funny right ok see you with another chap....stay safe stay healthy.

DONT FORGET TO
VOTE
COMMENT
BORAHE💜💜💜