73 #SPENDING TIME WITH AN ANGEL

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The moment Jimin glanced at me I could swear I felt like I wasn't on earth anymore, it's like an angel was looking at me and I felt blessed. The way he rubbed his sleepy eyes with his little fingers hidden in the big hoodie, he looked so cute, speaking puffy that wasn't even in my thoughts he was still beautiful, could a boy be this beautiful?, I know I like guys too but I never liked anyone it was most times with women ending up with a bad date, I haven't even spoke to him but I already feel things in my heart which I never felt before.

I might have just met him afew hours ago but I already feel like I know him, suddenly I remember the boy in my dreams it was a blurry image but when I look at Jimin and put the pieces together I can guarantee it was him, did we ever meet before? Am not sure but what I know is I like him even though he... he's....pregnant....I frown at that thought but that doesn't mean I won't talk to him.

When I held my arm to him he looked.... flustered,damn even that makes him look cuter like a baby. He held my arm with both of his small hands trusting enough to protect him incase he falls, my heart swelled with unknown feelings....and just maybe proud.

I stare at him as he eats, 'wow..' Is all I could think of but again I can't stop Starring it's a beautiful sight I even don't know when I sat beside him but he didn't mind and me neither. Opposite us I could see hyung giving me a 'behave yourself look' and I gave a 'let me enjoy' look, am sure I was obvious with my actions.

Dae's phone rang and he walked away to take the call, Namjoon decided to switch on the TV as Jimin continued to eat his icecream not forgetting to give me too, that sudden action when he told me to eat icecream made me choke on the invisible air but could I say no?never. I remember when I touched his bump ago and I wanted to feel it's warmth and softness again.

When he agreed I could touch it at first I was afraid to hurt him or the babies 'i can't hurt them' I pull my hand away but he holds it and place on his bump, I felt that warmth wrapping around my hand suddenly when I felt it kick, my eyes widen "They kicked" I could see the happiness in his eyes as we laughed together at that moment it felt like it was a family we built, a couple we were and happy for our kids 'what are you doing to me angel'....

"I hope you don't mind me calling you Angel because you are" I say and he blushes "I don't mind" that smile was already becoming my weakness.

JIMIN'S POV

"There was a huge fire at one of the hospitals in Seoul, it is said the experiment went wrong leading to blast which caused the fire..."

I glanced on the big screen as I see the familiar hospital "That's where Dae works" I say looking around as Jungkook looks at me worried.

I see Dae walking towards us with a small case "it's an emergency, should we go together" he suggests, I know he doesn't want to leave me alone but again I would be slowing him down, I stood up and walked to him and held his hand "Dae I can take care of myself....besides you know I can't show up there looking like this I will be fine, you have alot on your plate because of me but this is the time you make up for it" I tried reasoning but he was hesitant I see him looking towards Jungkook who walked to us "what if I look after him, I mean since we are already staying here I have nothing much to do anyway" Wow Jungkook is willing to look after me even though he doesnt remember me I could see the care he was showing me "yes, you dont need to worry we are here"Namjoon added, Dea didnt look doubtful at all he knew he could trust them just as I do.

"Jungkook can I trust you?" Dae suddenly asked and Jungkook nodded pretty quickly I blushed to how he was willing to help 'thats my Kookie' I thought. "Please take care of him until I will be back am not sure when but until then stay safe all of you" Dae says as Jungkook nods to every word he says "you don't need to worry" he assures him as I just stand there looking at them like a kid "Here are the things he should do, his pregnant homones aren't the best friendly" he whispers the last two words as Jungkook chuckles "Hey" I whine "should strictly follow this schedule and the next room near the halls are the medications he would need" he concludes and picks up his bag "I will" Jungkook bows to him and Dae hugs me by the sides and walks away "be safe" I scream "shouldnt be screaming you might drop them" he screams back "got it" I replied then took a sit "you guys must be tired rest" I suggest "Yes hyung rest" Namjoon was hesitant but agreed and walked "You too Kook_ah" I say standing up to go take a bath "nope, and you stay with who?" He asked as i knew what he meant "fine I'll just take a bath" I walk up to my room and I never closed the door, what if something happens and can't open.

....

When I was done, I wore a lose trouser that won't be tight at my waist and a loose shirt "oh ding it" I say in frustration as the shirt dropped down and I can't bend, my upper body was naked, I sigh in frustration as only one person could help me "Kook_ah can you help me" I say a little louder, as if he was monitoring me all this time he came quick.

I could see his stare on me as he looked at my upper body mostly my bump, I felt heat creating on my cheeks "I..I...c..can't pick it up" I say looking at where it was, sighing in relief he picks it up I can guess he felt worried "Thanks...." I say as I take it back but he doesn't give it "I'll help you" he says and I smile looking down, carefully he place the shirt on my body and takes my hand, "lets watch Tv" I suggest.

We sat not saying a word at each other, the silence was peaceful and I liked it but he was too quite for as I know he doesn't keep quiet for long "Kookie" I call out in alow voice but he doesn't say anything, when I looked at him he had his head leaned on the couch as his lashes softy caressed his cheeks "so cute" I say, he looked really tired without even me realizing what I was doing I found myself pulling his head slowly and placed it on my lap, he didn't even wake up must be really tired.

His head was facing up as his raven bangs were covering his forehead his one leg was laying down and the other folded as his hands were folded too. I moved his head as now he was facing my bump on the thin shirt, he must have felt the heat, I thought he would pull away but rather he snuggled further burring his head near my bump as his arms hugged me but not so tight to hurt me. His whole body was now faced to me, I couldn't see his face he had snuggled more closer.

I smiled giving his scalp a message and slowly petting it, I bent alittle to smell his hair and still the same it smelled heavenly, most of the smells made me throw up but if it was from Jungkook it smelt heavenly. I dont know how but I calmed under his hold and I fell asleep with my head resting on the couch my hands still entangled in his hair.

[sorry i reposted]

[sorry i reposted]

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Whats that cinnamon smell, it smells good and refreshing and I felt a warmth on my face and soft where I lay, in my hair I felt a touch, being so curious I open my eyes only to be met with a grey shirt isn't that Jimin's shirt? as I remember helping him to put on, then why is it on my face, looking up I was met with plump strawberry lips, his angelic face was bright to me, I could see he was sleeping looking around I saw the position I was 'i must be dreaming?' I said to my self but I felt safe in his hold that i never felt before with anyone "I must be dreaming then am not ready to wake up" I say as I lay back on his lap I wasn't believing I was this close to feel his radiating warmth, I lay back and kissed his bump "sleep well angels" with that said I lay back still sleepy it didnt take me a sec to fall back to sleep again.

How is it going

How is it going....

Do let me know....

borahe