6 #CHANGES

ONE WEEK LATER..... IN THE SEA!

Back at Hangul sea everything has been changing, it was just a few days but things seemed different even just with a glance you could tell

Back at Hangul sea everything has been changing, it was just a few days but things seemed different even just with a glance you could tell. Tae Hyung's father seemed very happy with each passing day he was in charge of keeping the treasure and so behind the king's back he was getting more treasure from the people by force as Tae Hyung used to watch his every move. 'traitor' Tae said in his head then walked away heading to their favorite place of his and Jimin and sat on the seaweeds which were swinging softly making him calm and relaxed. "Jimin i really miss you, i wish i could save you back then but i couldn't am such a bad friend aren't i" then he started crying...ofcourse crying pearls and where they had fallen were plenty but in one place and Tae had collected them to remind him of what he should do about everything like....getting revenge but he's still thinking of a way of doing it.

At the king's palace there was too much to do in the kingdom he needed more workers, servants, soldiers you name it but he didn't have any at the moment and he was losing his shit already yeah he's impatient. "I have decided..." the king said as his other members kept looking at him confused "what have you decided?" one asked "the only method we can use is 'force'" he replied while the others became shocked one came up and said "what are you saying my king, you want to force the people to become slaves your slaves.." the king nodded "i dont agree, this is injustice and am gonna tell everyone about your doing!" he shouted walking away but before he could go out a blade went though him as he fell down and the king smirked "anyone objecting?" he asked looking at everyone as they had their heads hung down they all kept quite "whoever disobeys me this will be his fate" he walked away as the rest feared for their lives and agreed with the king's orders.

When the king went out he summoned a bunch of strong soldiers and told them to go and pick every boy who is from 7years old and above and girls who were 5years. He told them they can use force and its king's order to take them and whoever refuses should be killed and like that the soldiers went to finish their mission.

Of course there were raids, some were killed because they didn't want to give away their young kids to go and die and so there was bloodshed and soon enough the soldiers returned with about 3000 kids and some elders who had given themselves up to protect their kids. The boys were to be trained as soldiers and girls were to work in the palace as mermaids.

On the other hand Tae gave himself up to join the army but he didn't join because he gave up, he joined inorder to know about the king's plans and be closer to him inorder to know his next move and to acquire fighting skills so he can get his revenge. "am happy my son for once you made a good decision" Tae's father hugged his son and nodding to him while grinning "Yes father i have decided to move on" Tae said but deep inside he had other motives 'i will suprise you father just wait and watch' he smirked. From then on training started...

BACK TO LAND!

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" Jungkook and his friends had a scream while they were in the sitting room discussing about their new song "who's that?" Hobi said while they all woke up quickly. "I think its Angel!" Namjoon shouted as they all ran to his room only to find him on the the bed shouting his lungs out "ahh ahhhhh ahhh" he shouted more when he saw the rest of the people. "it's ok Angel we wont hurt you calm down" Jungkook said while stepping closer to him but slowly so he wont freak him out but what they didn't know is that Angel was freaking out because he wasn't in water but actually on land he was shocked when he saw his own legs he was too confused. He started shaking and trembling and Jungkook slowly went to him and patt on his shoulders telling him its ok but that wasn't helping he was now crying and Jungkook hug him, Angel wanted to move away but he felt rather comfy "it's ok we won't hurt you ok" and after what felt like ages he finally calmed down. And curiosity took over Jin and asked "hey angel what is your name?" Angel looked up to them with now puffy eyes which left the others in an awe he gently answered "Am Jimin"

 And curiosity took over Jin and asked "hey angel what is your name?" Angel looked up to them with now puffy eyes which left the others in an awe he gently answered "Am Jimin"