76 #YOU ARE MY STRENGTH

JUNGKOOK'S POV

When I was asleep I heard a voice in my head it felt familiar, i wasn't sure if I just heard it from my surrounding, but the voice was filled with pain agony and suffering, for the second time I heard it, I figured out it was Jimin's voice.....

I even asked hyung if he heard what i heard but again it's nearly impossible these walls are soundproof how could I hear him from here but my gut felt uneasy and I decided to go and check on him, the sight I was greeted with made me feel panicked more.

"What do I do..... what do I do... Jimin wake up.....please open your eyes...." I caress his already wet face I remembered Dae saying there was the medications in the next room.

"Dae.....hello, Jimin passed out what do I do?....." I place my phone near my ear as my shoulder supports while I look for the same drug... I was panicking I couldn't even hold the glass bottle "I ..I don't know....what to do...." I didn't even give him time to say anything.

"Jungkook calm down you are panicking first calm down" he says but how can I calm down right now "now breathe in and breathe out" he calmly says and I do the exact thing because freaking out won't help, then I felt a little bit relaxed so that I know what I'm supposed to do next "now listen there is a blue bottle with a green syrup just get the injection and fill it with a syrup" I do what he says then walk back to Jimin's room, "Then...." I ask "inject near his abdomen" I take the injection near his abdomen, I could see stretch marks but that's not the point, the thing is ...I .."I can't do it...." I say sighing in frustration.

The big tall needle wasn't settling well with me, this could really hurt him and there was just no way I was doing that, "no .....no...." I say placing it down. I hear Dae sigh "is there any other option?" I asked as I pace back and forth "oh yes there is!" I feel a certain hope.....

"Remember the first day when you calmed him down and he relaxed under your touch I think that could help too...but...." I cut him off "am gonna just do that" I say with determination I didn't even realize that Namjoon was behind me....."he might have a high fever you need to cool it down too" he adds and I nod in anticipation "Don't worry...." I say "update me every hour" he says and with that he hang up.

"I will bring the water and a towel" he says heading out, I stare at Jimin and remove the bangs off his face, his brows were in a frown he kept on moving side to side and groaning in pain, this broke my heart it feels like I can feel his pain too "don't worry am here....." I say as I open the sheets and lay beside him.

I make him lay on his sides and snaked my arms around his bump, I covered ourselves and drew circles on his bump, I see him calm a bit "it's ok am here....." I whisper in his ear as I nuzzle my face in the crook of his neck taking in his scent which felt calming to me, I could be loving our position right now but this is not the time for that.

"Here....." Namjoon hyung comes in and takes a sit besides us as he dips in the towel in the cold water alittle bit "I hope this helps to cool him down" he says not minding our position at all.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Namjoon keeps on wiping Jimin's hands, legs and forehead, as Jungkook follows his moves, "sleep Jungkook" Namjoon says after removing the towels and placing them away "but...." Jungkook hesitates "Go to sleep I will be just here reading this book and watching over" he takes one of his favorite books, since Jungkook was in the same spot for an hour ago he felt sleepy, he too fell in a deep slumber nuzzling to Jimin but as if his hands has its own mind, it never stopped moving around Jimin.

Namjoon watches the two who fell asleep and smiles "this is cute...." He picks up his book and sits comfortably with his glasses on and starts reading not forgetting to watch the two, "I feel like a father tucking in his kids....." He chuckles "They're asleep don't worry" he says to Dae through the phone and goes back to reading.....

............

It was 5 in the morning when Jimin felt hungry, but he was also curious as he felt a warmth or rather hands of someone on his bump, he doesn't even remember what happened all he remembers is the pain he will never forget in his years of existence.

Slowly opening his eyes he was met with Namjoon who was on the coach reading something but he fell asleep as a book was still in his hands, he smiled touching the hands which gave him a familiar warmth he couldn't help than smile he felt his face on the crook of his neck, their closeness was something he was getting obsessed with and now he got it he doesn't want to stop until a growl was heard "my babies are hungry".

Looking beside the table he saw a tray of food seems like Namjoon didnt forget his night dinner 'wow that is so thoughtful' he thought.

He sat up and didn't waste time to dig in, it was still warm meaning it was placed there afew minutes ago and when he felt satisfied enough he decided to go back to sleep since it was still early to begin with.

But before going back to sleep he took the books from Namjoon and placed it beside him and blankets to cover him looking back at Jungkook he smiles 'maybe I should just cherish this moment' he thought as he lay back on his sides taking Jungkook's arms and placing it under his shirt feeling skin-to-skin "yeah that's better" he sigh in satisfaction and just like that he fell asleep in his lovers arms.

BACK TO HANGUL

Well since Jimin went away from Hangul, his dad has been taking care of Hangul in his absence. Everything was going on well, he strengthened his army with Bam Bam as the lead, remember the person who was fighting for Justice when Lee was making the people suffer....well his loyalty finally paid off, Lisa became famous among them with her love of treating others and becoming a doctor, she's been a grate help too. And about the force which worked with Lee, well there wasn't anyone who heard about it, nor did it cause any disturbance. On the other hand the two parents were worried for their kid, they are not sure why Jimin and Dae aren't back yet, he didn't yet tell them what was going on.

Dae finally finishing up with his work in the lab, he decided to swim across in the deep, going back to Hangul sea, they must be worried for them since they went away for months without any news.

"Dae my man, we were waiting for you" Mr.Park says as he leads him in. Mrs.Park greets him too but her eyes were focused behind him.

"Oh if your looking for Jimin I didn't come with him" he calmly says "oh my God is he ok?" Mrs.Park was becoming paranoid "Let's first sit" and when they settled he decided to tell them everything starting with "he's pregnant with twins you are going to be grandparents" Dae says with sparkling eyes as the two gasp in shock.

"What!" She begins to cry "don't worry pearls of joy" she smiles as his husband hugs her. Dae tells them everything that happened "but...wait if your here then who is with him?" Mr.Park asks....."well the baby's father is with him" he says nervously "what? does he know" they didn't know how to react to that yet "wait hear me out, they met in certain circumstances it's a long story" Dae shrugs "tell us everything" Mrs Park says in anticipation and enthusiasm, and so like that Dae had to say everything without leaving anything out.

"Our boy got himself a true mate" Mr.Park says proudly "They were destined to be together" she adds "and that's why I never had doubts, he is his strength and nothing can change that...." Dae smiles, "oh hey you hungry?"...

"Yes I am, I missed seafood"

When Dae was done he decided to see if everything was working out in the doctor's section "hey Lisa" he greets and Lisa was surprised "wow that was very long when you went away" she says "oh yeah and good news btw" he beams "tell me everything" and as the first time he told her about the big news "wow I'm happy going to see little Minie running around" she smiles "Lisa don't you still want to make it out with Lan?" he asked and Lisa looks away "well I moved on that's in the past now" she didn't give him a chance to say anything and walks away busying herself showing Dae how things are around when the actual fact was that she was hiding the pain.

*

*

*

Fact: Jungkook's hands have a mind of their own