79 #BACK HOME

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jin was walking back and forth contemplating if this was happening or it was his imagination "it was Jimin right?" he still not believed his eyes but again the pregnant aspect was another thing he was not ready to digest in any time soon as unbelievable it sounded it was still true Jimin might have been different and maybe that explains his situation now but again....

He was sure his mind was going to explode if he didn't get his answers soon he even forgot he was talking to Namjoon earlier...

With a ding sound a message came in "honey why are you not saying anything?" namjoon sent a message and Jin decided to just call him.

He was still back in the car as he called Namjoon "Joonie who is he, and Jungkook what is he doing in the picture they look like a couple you know what I mean" he was not sure what to say but he didn't want to sound desperate for answers besides he wanted to see if namjoon remembered anything yet.

"I know right when we came here he was the first person we met though he was in a bad condition it's a long story but to make it short Jungkook volunteered to take care of him since his doctor is out somewhere but he'll be back soon and two days from now we're coming back but honey I miss you seeing them together like that, am jealous" Namjoon was doing it again and Jin tried everything in him not to roll his eyes he misses his boyfriend too but this was not the time.

"So .... Tell me about him and he's pregnant? I'm really confused how is it possible?" he sounded like he didn't know anything but the fact is he wants to know everything he could tell Namjoon was excited just to tell the story. 'did he perhaps know....?' he thought

"I can't tell you much about the pregnant part but yeah his name is Jimin cute loving boy he's such an angel you should really meet him I just found these two cute so I thought maybe I should show you some pictures I really adore them sometimes I always think what if they were couples you know I sound weird but yeah that's my thought" Namjoon shrugged "it's a really long story we are coming back soon I will tell you more I gotta go I have to cook something bye" and he hang up "wait....." It was dead.....Jin sigh in frustration "let's just go home" he told the driver just the moment they had reached the cafe he needs time to think about all this...

When he reached home he freshened up made some snacks and sat alone there with his own thoughts, from the conversation he had earlier with Namjoon he could tell he didn't remember yet anything so to his point of view he thought he will not tell the three who had left earlier now it will be too soon he decided he doesn't want them to worry and will have to tell Namjoon everything but after they come back they really need a serious talk after deciding on his thoughts he decided to rest to clear his mind, the sudden shock made him even forget work.

...

Back to the village the next day the three had a normal breakfast as usual and jungkook didn't talk about that passionate moment they had earlier that night they decide they don't even talk about it it's as if it never happened Jimin didn't want to confuse the older he could tell he feels the same way towards him but maybe some things are better when when not talked about.

It was a beautiful sunny day and Jimin decided to do something fancy, he walked around the compound to be met with a swimming pool he filled in the water guns besides and hid somewhere to splash water to  whoever will come out, this morning he was really acting like a child but who cares.

"Have you seen Jimin?" jungkook ask looking around and Namjoon smirk "what you miss him already?" He teased "come on you just tell me" " well I saw him out near the swimming pool" he said and jungkook went out.

Just when he got out "ooh" he felt water on his face he was surprised "gotcha" Jimin beamed as he continued to splash him more water from the gun "I'm warning you" Jungkook threatened "lol what you gonna do?" Jimin playfully says "I will do this" with a swift move he got another watergun and started spraying it to Jimin who was laughing like a happy kid.

"Yaaaay" Jimin pouted when his water got done but this was also part of the playing "hey why are you not shooting back?" Jungkook became worried and was walking towards him before he could reach him Jimin splashed water on him "I got you again" he started running around "you little liar" Jungkook ran after him "hey slow down you might fall" Jungkook was concerned and the moment he said those words Jimin actually slipped but Jungkook was fast enough and held him before falling "You always save me Kook_ah that I am not afraid" Jimin says but his words were directed to the first day they met, Jungkook saw blurry pictures of him carrying someone he was trying to see the face but all was in vain...

The two had not realised Namjoon who had sneaked behind them and got a gun and pointed it towards them "you can't have fun alone" he says just when the two looked at him he started shooting "heyyyy" Jimin says getting his gun too and spraying it to him, Jungkook does the same thing...

The compound was filled with laughter and the spraying water making the whole place wet, Dae had also just come back only to be met with such a sight he saw the three soaked in water looking all wet you he really wanted to call them but again he thought about it 'I should definitely capture this moment' he got his phone and recorded the three playing around and when he was satisfied with it he approached them and stood like a statue not saying a word Jimin was the first to notice him "You came back" Jimin approaches him but Dae's expressionless face caught them off guard, they too kept quite and a loud laughter echoed "hahhh ..you should see your faces" he says laughing out loud, the three at each, "ok I was kidding" he could see the three nodding at each other "w..what you trying to do" he gulped "get him" Jimin says and start splashing water on him, poor Dae was fighting three kids all alone "I was kidding" he tried running away but he was trapped "that's what you get for playing on us" again another laughter was filled in the air, the four men playing like kids drenched in water.....but who knew this was only going to last for a short while, no one knew a storm was coming.

.....

The next day Jimin had a pout, "I promise to visit you again don't be sad" Jungkook caress his cheek, but Jimin was beyond sad he didn't know this day was going to come soon, currently Namjoon got a call from the manager, they had to have an urgent meeting concerning the new concert and afew things about some rumors which the manager didn't ofcourse mention, in an hour they were to leave "Thanks for your hospitality, I had the best days in my life, thanks Jimin too for making it happen I will miss you" Namjoon says and side hug Jimin who hugged him back "I will miss you too hyung" Jimin sadly says.

On the other hand Jungkook was not ready to leave his angel, he was thinking of ways to stay back but he didn't have any ideas, this was about the growth of their band so he probably should go back to town but he promised himself come to visit the younger no matter what "I will miss you more Jimin_ah and thanks for your time I promise to come around" he kiss his forehead and cheek and ofcourse hug him.

"No I should thank you, you really helped me a lot I owe you" Jimin replies "yeah you owe me and when I come back I will tell you more about it" he shows his bunny smile which Jimin was going to miss alot.....After saying their byes and thanks to Dae they drove off, but Dae could see Jimin abit worried "what is it Jimin?" He calmly asks "I can't help than feel worried, it feels as If something bad is going to happen" he frowns "stop worrying it's not good for the babies, let's go in and have something to eat" Dae suggests and Jimin follows behind him, but the feeling never shook off....maybe the storm was really coming...

**

**

**

water gun fight.....from the soop2 it was really funny

REMINDER:There is book 2

I will publish next week till then enjoy the latest chaps this week *wink*