54 #PRINCE OF HANGUL SEA

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Everyone continued to stare at Jimin's unconscious body he too had bruises, blue bruises and Tae came closer to take a look "why isn't he healing?" Tae asked himself "you mean he can heal himself? What is happening here?" Jin's mind was just about to explode to the new information. Jungkook still had Jimin in his arms as he carefully caressed his beautiful face, even though he had bruises he still looked beautiful under the evening warm sun.

Soon they heard people across the thin trees mumbling they were actually curious what happened a while ago and now they were heading to where they were "oh no they can't see us like this" Namjoon said standing up "your right they will be suspicious" Tae added "What do we do?" Hobi asked "if we run we wont make it faster" Jin added too. With a big thud someone landed near them and turning to them it was a pretty girl with tough eyes.

"Sooyoung?" Tae was surprised and the others were confused with looks that said 'superwoman exists?' their questionable gazes were noticeable as Jungkook held Jimin tighter "Young master" she place her one arm across the chest and bow respectful "i promised to protect the prince don't worry, i will distract them" she turns her heels disappearing in the tress in a blink.

A car stopped infront of them "get in" Lan said as Mark opened the big van without wasting time they went in with Jungkook not leaving Jimin even for a second holding him tight in his embrace. A few minutes later they reach the mansion and all went in as Jungkook took Jimin upstairs after Tae telling him to let him rest for some time, Sooyoung was already back "i will protect from outside" she said sternly and went out the mansion standing on the door no one to come in without permission.

...................................

Everyone was in the living room waiting for Jimin to wake up with an awkward silence as Yoongi sat beside Hobi and Tae on the other side glaring at him and Hobi could feel the tension. His wounds were already treated and everyone had freshened up, it's been two hours now already dark.

"Jungkook-ah how comes none of this is surprising to you when did you know?" Jin decided to break the silence and Jungkook laughs awkwardly "since the day Hobi made that dumb trick" he said "What happened?" Tae asks confused "well we were having berbeque and someone decided to do a stunt, the fire sprout out wildly and Jimin was hurt despite standing so far when i followed him i saw his actions" Jungkook continued to explain and Tae turn to face Hobi who looked at him with a guilty look but Tae didn't blame him though "You too Hobi you weren't surprised?" Yoongi looked at Hobi.

"it's not like i wasn't surprised though, well on his first time in a concert he was nervous Jungkook had handed him a bottle of water and he hid it behind his back he was nervous as hell the water suddenly started to boil then it froze i was so confused but i kept it to myself" he was making actions with his hand as it just made the others laugh. "and Tae you haven't told us about you" Jin glanced at him who only chuckle "be patient until Jimin wakes.........." he was cut off by a low voice "up" he finished his sentence "Tae is that you?" Jimin asks lowly as he makes his way downstairs and Tae stood up looking at him with loving eyes.......

"TAE!!!!" Jimin shouted as he ran to him and jumped on him like a koala making both of them fall down as the rest stare at them lovingly "i thought i was dreaming You are here" he hugged him tighter as Tae just chuckle to the actions "you don't know how much i missed you alien" he started to sob as Tae too was emotional "i missed you too chimmy" they never broke the hug as they want to make sure the other was really there.

Jin cleared his throat......"oh" is when Jimin was coming back to his senses "we have to stand up" Tae said looking at their position as Jimin was on top of Jimin "oh" Standing up he fell back on Tae's chest as his legs are still wobbly, as if feeling the situation Sooyoung came in and helped Jimin stand up who smiled at her, the stood beside them after helping Tae too.

Jimin was looking very fine as if nothing happened earlier only he was too weak, still standing up he looked at the questioning and curious gazes and he knew he had some explanations to make "i will start with introduction "I Park Jimin prince of Hangul Kingdom" he placed his one arm across his chest "I Kim Taehyung Jimin's best friend" he did what Jimin did "I Sooyoung a seaghoul" she did the action too and all bow at the same time and stood up but Jimin still found it hard to even raise Jungkook notices it and he runs to him before Sooyoung could help him "thanks" Jimin said blushing "anything for my boyfriend baby" he whispered in his ear the four were still froze to their seats "we were living with a prince all this time?" Jin exclaimed in surprise as Jimin just smile "am not a prince here" he said softly as Jungkook help him take a sit of course in his lap cuz why not.

"I will explain everything but first can i hug you hyungs" he started to sob "i thought i lost you" he sobbed more as Jungkook rub his shoulders to calm him "aww baby we were worried too" Jin was the first to stand up despite everything that happened Jimin is still his baby, tightly he hug the smaller as Hobi joined too "am glad your here" Yoongi and Namjoon too stood up all in a family hug "we will always protect you no matter what" Yoongi and Namjoon assure him petting his hair and the others looked at them in awe knowing how smaller adored his hyungs............

*********

IPURPLEYOU