71 #BLOOD CONNECTION

DAE'S POV

After receiving Jimin's call I was in panic mode "that's why I never wanted to leave you alone" I mumble to myself. "I have to find him, but where?" I panic more, now where do I find him, when I asked him where he was the call disconnected.

I carry the aid kit which I personally made, it holds almost everything and I use it in case of emergency like now. I ran out of the house without looking back.

"Where could you be" I ran through the fields, he said he won't go far so am sure he was around "Jimin!!" I try to call though I know it wouldn't help even abit. "Wait what if he's unconscious" I became more paranoid.

Looking from a distance I could see a van, besides the van there was a soul, maybe I could ask if they saw a pregnant m...'what are you thinking Dae' I facepalm mentally. I could just ask if they saw someone around.

I walk towards the van and am met with Namjoon's gaze "Namjoon is here then...."l mumble to myself when he suddenly spoke "Are you the doctor" he asks 'he doesn't recognize me' I think "yes have you seen a blonde guy around here, he's sick" I explain and he seems to believe it "he is in the van, do something I think he's in pain" he looked concern and I nod quickly walking to the said van behind.

Upon reaching I was greeted with the rarest sight that I never knew I could ever see in my entire life. I froze in my spot as my eyes were glued to the two people cuddling. At first I thought I must be seeing things but I wasn't it was real "hey you ok?" Namjoon must have noticed I had zoned out "uh ..yeah ....just .." I couldn't say more, I look back to see the two couples.....

Jungkook had his palms around Jimin's bump 'wait...what? Does he know already?' I was thinking hard. And Jimin he seemed relaxed in his arms I couldn't help than smile 'the babies recognize their appa' I thought to myself. But wait the pain never goes away not until I inject the painkillers could it be....

I walk towards them and I see Jungkook wrapping his arms around him 'so possessive' he was wary of who I was "it's ok it's his doctor" Namjoon said to him and I see him nodding.

I sit near Jimin "I need to check him" I said looking at Namjoon and he understood I needed privacy. I see Jungkook unwrapping his hands, and the moment he was done Jimin was moving side to side "ahhhh" he groans in pain the moment Jungkook unwrapped around him 'could it be a connection?' then I realize it, they want their father's touch.

"Sorry to ask this, can you please hold him again the way you did earlier" I almost plead "yeah sure" he went back to holding him and instantly Jimin relaxed and now I had no doubts at all, they need their father...I could see Jimin unconscious but the pain was pretty visible on his angelic face.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Suddenly I become protective when I see a guy come towards us, he was wearing a lab coat guess he came as quick as possible. But why was I protective towards him I even didnt let go of him, he looked really cute under me, wait ...that came out wrong, I meant he looked cute from my lap....wait what? Never mind....

Namjoon hyung said he was a doctor so I let go of the Angel I was holding, but at that moment he shifted again 'its the pain it's back' I really feel bad seeing him like that but what the doctor said next made me think twice before letting him go again. As he said I sat back and held him just how I did earlier and instantly he relaxed 'do i have such an effect around him this much' I smile seeing how he was coming closer seeking for warmth and i dont mind giving it. I put him back in my embrace and hugged him tighter 'why am I feeling good doing this' I have alot of questions. I look at the doctor and I become curious again.

"How comes my touch has an effect on him?" I don't want to sound bragging ofcourse not at all but I needed to know why I have an effect on him and why he makes me feel things.

"Well what I can say they love your touch" he smiles wait..what??.....Just how many people are we talking about here "w....what do you mean?" I ask looking at him but not stopping to caress his tummy I kinda also liked it, what if I have my own children in the future, is this how it feels...

"Well by the looks of it, you seem to have already figured it out that he's pregnant and i know your curious too, well he's having twins and it's not easy since he's a man but your touch seems to be a painkiller to him" he explains taking out an injection "so big" I was shook. "It's ok it will hurt abit" he tells me like how is that supposed to assure me "you sure that is necessary?" I ask again in doubt "it's ok, unless you want to hold like that for the rest of the day" that made me think again 'actually I wouldnt mind at all, but I want to see his beautiful eyes' I pushed away my thoughts and signalled him to continue "its because I want to see him open his eyes" I defend myself 'whats that, is he smiling' I just shrug it off and continued to caress him, it's been minutes ago but I love watching his angelic face...

The moment the needle went into his skin, he flinched abit holding my arms tighter "it's ok....it's ok" I push back his hair having a great view of his forehead, I don't know how it happened but I kissed his forehead reassuring him I was still here.

"Am Dea by the way and this is Jimin am his personal doctor, oh and this medicine will take about afew hours in his system he won't wake up until then" he wraps up his things "And am Jungkook, I feel like I have seen you somewhere" I tell him my thoughts "well.....maybe in newspapers" he tells me and I nod "maybe"

"Anyway he needs to rest I have to take him back home" he looks at me as if asking for permission "well we can take you there" Namjoon says coming from where he was "you already helped us alot I don't want to trouble you" he hestated "no I insist" he finally agrees and hops on with Namjoon infront and us in the back still holding onto angel.... I mean Jimin....

I looked at his covered baby bump and I have a strong urge to look at it, it won't hurt right? So slowly I pull up his hoodie and I was almost blinded by the lights, I looked at his tummy "it's beautiful" I mumbled to my self as my hands explore around, touching his bellybutton drawing invisible circles, as if feeling my touch he nuzzled more to me 'so cute' I thought to myself still caressing, somebody else would see all this as weird but I love the whole thing and I don't know why, I can't wait to see his beautiful eyes that's if we meet again.

...

Afew minutes minutes later we arrive at the said house.....wait...a godamn minute "wow" I say in awe looking at a mansion like house, it's so big. "Is someone in?" I ask as I saw the big gate open "oh it's just us two.....actually I panicked and ran out very fast that I forgot hah ha" he awkwardly laughs. They step out and open for us, Dae wanted to carry Jimin but I insisted I would Cary him.

Stepping out I carried him bridal style as he burried his face in my neck, his plump lips on my neck sent shivers to my spine, even when pregnant he is still light more than a feather.

He directs me to his room, it was all cozy, most everything was coloured brightly, pink,yellow, red, green it was beautiful just like him and it suits him well. I carefully place him down on the bed and caress his head as I kissed his forehead "sorry for the trouble" he apologizes again if only he knew how I loved every second of how I had cuddled up together with Jimin so I just shook my head in no and kissed the back of his hand then finally went out glancing at him gain...I think am whipped am sure about it.

cute....