78 #DON'T WORRY

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jungkook could feel Jimin's body tensing up under him, 'i messed up' he thought. He didn't want the younger to be stressed out about his question maybe he shouldn't have asked in the first place.

He nuzzled his face in the crook of his neck and automatically Jimin tilted his head giving him more access, his touch just drives him crazy. "It's ok Angel tell me who do I need to kill" Jungkook says in his neck sending him shivers of pleasure, Jimin was sure to moan if Jungkook continues that, he felt his member twitch 'damn this is getting hot' Jimin thought and he decided to change positions it was getting hot for him.

Jungkook helps him sit up not forgetting to pull covers on him, "you too" Jimin holds the other end and cover his bunny, now the both had cuddled together but Jimin made sure he was a bit far because any single touch and boom he was going to explode.

"No Kookie you won't kill anyone" Jimin giggled 'because I won't let you' he thought "ok who do I have to punch?" He suggested again breaking his knuckles "No....haha Kook stop it's not like that" he could see his bunny confused "then ...." he looked at him.

"Well.....we separated it wasn't really anyone's fault infact I blame fate all this happened, I didn't even get to tell him we were expecting but it's alright" Jimin sadly smiled caressing his bump, Jungkook felt a pang of pain in his heart. He held his palms giving it an assuring squeeze "Just know you're not alone" 'because am more willingly to take care of you' he wanted to say that but he swallowed it in. "but you know thanks to you I dont feel lonely" 'because it's you what I want' he didnt say that loud. "Can you tell me about him?" Jungkook face him entirely.

"Well....he was a loving and good looking man" Jimin smiled "well he was the first person that saved me, not once but many times. He trusted me even when he didn't know me, he was willing to take care of a stranger without a background check, he made sure I smiled he hated my tears and made me happy I never regretted meeting him he was the angel I needed but...." he paused Jungkook could already tell it was painful "you don't need to say the rest ..." Jungkook wanted to stop him he was not ready to see him sad, no he never want to see him sad. "No...I'll tell you, because of many bad circumstances I had to leave him, it was the only choice I had, I didn't want to see him sad and just like that I left and here I am" he said as a tear slide down his check, he just opened the wounds he tried to seal, but again he felt light talking about it though he didn't say everything. It was too painful for Jungkook that's why his memories are still fuzzy. When Jimin told him about his story Jungkook felt his heart tighten, he felt like maybe he was part of the story. He could see a pretty boy standing on the shores but whenever he looked back at him but he disappeared, his thoughts were cut off when he saw his tears this even broke his heart more.

"I don't want to see you cry I love it when you smile you look cute that way" he used his thumb and wipe his tear he hated to see them. Jimin's smile widen 'because you never let me cry' he wipe the rest of the tears himself "I won't cry anymore" he showed his crescent smile which made Jungkook happy.

He stood up and held his hand to him "Let me have this dance" Jimin could swear he was going to be the death of him. He gave him his hand and helped him stand. "Sure"....

Namjoon was already missing his boyfriend as he saw the chemistry between the two. When he heard Jimin's story he felt like he knew something familiar about it but again he was not sure what it was. He smiled and went to his room to give the two some privacy. When he opened his phone he saw the pictures he took earlier "am going to send Jinie this" he thought to himself and proceeded.

Jungkook connect his Bluetooth to the speaker and played 'Blue Grey' a song by him and his team. "I already love the song" Jimin pointed out. Jungkook back hugged him placing his palms below his bump resting his chin on his shoulders sways the both of them to the rhythm of the song.