66 #IT'S OVER

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Hey Dae, it's been 3 days will my baby really wake up I'm getting worried here" mrs Park worriedly looks at Dae who has been looking after Jimin for the past three days "he will soon wake up, don't worry he just used a lot of energy that's why he needs more rest" Dae tries to sooth the worried lady.

Everyone had sat beside the sleeping figure they were getting impatient and worried at the same time. Later Dae and Mr Park went out leaving Mrs Park and Tae sitting beside Jimin caressing his angelic face which had a frown when he suddenly moved "he is waking up" Mrs Park beams happily as Tae's worried face was replaced with a happy one.

"K..kokie" he almost whispered but that didn't go un noticed by the two "K... kokie..." He continues to call out as he frown more, his mom beside him was getting worried "Jimin baby wake up" she shook him slightly as the other was now shaking his head vigorously"no...no ..no" he was having a nightmare "Chimmy,wake up" Tae too intervened.....

After a lot of struggle he finally woke up panicking "ah Kook_ah" he called looking around all confused "calm down Chimmy" Tae pat on his head "he...he is" he was panting hard, his mom held him in her warm embrace "it's ok baby mom is here" he was finally calming down after hearing his mom's soothing voice.

"Mom what happened?" Jimin asks looking around his surrounding, he doesn't even remember a thing "dear how are you feeling, where does it hurt?" his mom asks examining his whole body "c'mon mom I'm fine but what happened?" he asks again "after fighting that bastard you passed out for three days but you woke up now that's a good thing, Tae call Dae to check on him again just in case" Tae swims out "there's no need for that" Jimin tries to look fine "no baby I know you are but let's just confirm" Jimin finally gives up as he can't argue with his mom even though he does his mom would win.

"I'll bring you something to eat" she wakes up and heads out as the three come in "hey Jimin how you feeling?" Dae asks "I'm feeling fine but really I'm fine" "yeah I can see that" Dae adds "wait I'm curious how comes you're still around since we took him down so what are your plans" Jimin asks "well if you guys allow me I think I'd like to spend more time around here somewhere interesting than where actually I'm supposed to be" beaming smiles from Jimin "I would love it then it's a deal" then his mum comes in with that seafood which Jimin missed for all these years "wow I miss the days" he says digging in "Tae Join me" he can't forget his soulmate "no am good it's all yours" Jimin glares at him "ok ok don't kill me with your eyes" he surrenders joining him "this is tasty" Tae melts "I know right".....

..........

"Jimin I think you should talk to the people well since everyone knew you were back they are really eager to meet you I mean by the looks of it they feel guilty they want to apologize if you are ok then I think we should meet them sooner or later....."Jimin cuts him off "i really want to meet them too, Tae help me up" his spreads his arms and Tae pulls him up since he's still feeling tired thanks to Minnie's aggression.

Standing to the palace's balcony you could really get a very nice view of Hangul, looking down he could see the mermaids, his people but they were looking rather sad and guilty "hey why is everyone sad I mean like the bad guy is dead" he tried to change the atmosphere but they wouldn't budge "ok what's happening why are they not reacting?" he whispers to Tae "I don't know" he shrugs.

"Please forgive us will take any punishment we are truly sorry for our ignorance, will do anything to make it up for it" one of them represented the rest as he frowns when finally it hit him.

"Well whatever happened something would have happened if nothing really happened" he was talking in riddles as the others looking confused 'this land ascent' he snaps out of his thoughts.