53 #APOCALYPSE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin's evil side showing up triggered a lot of things, who ever is in the sea could feel him awaken no one wants to meet the merkraid himself he is the definition of the apocalypse, yes there is one but Jimin is totally way far from him he's dangerous he once got mad when his parents had disappeared and his dark side showed up frightening everyone but it's him to decided if he wants it in a good way or bad way all in all he has to control it, but right now his emotions are mixed up with sadness, anger and he can no-longer concentrate to control it, it was already out of control.

"He's woken up?" the once sea-ghoul asks herself as she looks a bit terrified, the merkraid was no joke "i hope no destruction is done" she tries to be calm, she found everything a bit weird, the windy weather, the sudden lightening, she sits at her hut near the shores still looking at the bright light "I have to help him" she gets up following the light.

"Honey...Honey...the day has finally arrive to meet the merkraid we know this was going to happen we have to ready for anything bad or good" The middle aged lady said to her husband who was looking at the bright emitting light. These two already saw the future for whatever was going to happen and all they had to do is sit and wait, he hug her from his sides trying to comfort her "our baby will be fine" the man says sighing....

HANGUL SEA

It's not pretty well down the sea, it's shaking vigorously as if an earthquake decided to visit, the water keeps on boiling like a tornado and above the sea bubbles could be seen forming which was very weird to the surfers. "No this can't be"the King gulp hard as he sees what is happening since he knows the prince from childhood he is aware his merkraid version has woken up soon or later it might summon everyone and the king is in so much fear and growing old in stress as his plans to kill him all failed.

"The prince is still alive" one mermaid gasp as she says "we all know he is powerful but what did we do? punish him. We all know the king's position is never changed unless the owner of the crown dies and here all this happening means he's not dead" another mermaid explains the situation in fear "only one thing to do, repent" one of the merman came in front folding his hands to ask for forgiveness "or you want to face his wrath" he threatens and everyone quickly joins him "oh forgive your servants" they start t chant in fear................

...............................

"What is happening with our baby?" Jin asks sobbing on the ground as Namjoon rubs his back to calm him down, Yoongi holds Hobi for comfort as all of them are very confused with what is happening "Hey is it me or Is that the inspector?" Hobi asks seeing the man struggling for his life "indeed he is the one, but why is he being held could it be he has a hand in this?" Yoongi asks but no one replies as Hobi is trembling in fear as he sees Tae struggling to breathe........

"Jimin baby look at me am here, i came for you i looked for you because i missed you, i missed my Mochi remember?" Tae tries to sooth his anger and somehow it's working, slowly the weather calms down but he is still angry "Tae i missed you too" he says as he slowly puts him down "Am sorry Alien but this bastard has to pay for killing my hyungs i wont spare him" he says the last three words in anger "Calm down Minnie" Tae tries again "i wont let him go" he continue to crack him painfully "What if i told you your hyungs are here?" he asks as that caught Jimin off guard "it's not possible" he replies "wanna see for yourself?" Tae asks calm and Jimin just looks away not giving in, he continues to make the man suffer who was in his hold and Tae glance at Jungkook signalling him to come forward............

"Jimin baby look it's your Jungkookie, don't you want to hug your Kookie because i really do" Jungkook comes from where he was standing infront of him saying everything in a calm manner as the others watch "Kookie is...that you..." Jimin looks at where his Kookie stood not believing his eyes he is still alive "b..but how?" he was confused as he let the unconscious Xiao fall to the ground with a thud "yes don't you want to feel me?" he ask smiling and Jimin burst in tears as the others come infront of him "Jimin baby we are here" Yoongi says coming near with others and that was enough to calm him down, slowly he turned to his usual self as his floating body now falls but Jungkook was fast enough and caught him.

Suddenly everything turns back to normal as if nothing happened earlier "yes baby look am here ok" Jungkook says kissing his knuckles loving and Jimin smiles genuinely but doesn't say a word only stare at the doe eyes above him and it was enough for Jungkook to understand him "i love you...i love you" Jungkook continues to say holding his angel in a tight embrace as if he will break if he lets him go but Jimin's body slowly becomes limp "Jimin....Jimin..." He calls him softly but he was not reacting "is he going to be ok" Jungkook asks glancing at Tae who came forward and kneels beside Jimin "don't worry he will wake up that was alot of energy he used he's just worn out" he explains as he moves away the hair that covered his closed eyes while smiling. The others are just more confused "can anyone explain what is going on here?"Jin asks frustrated..........

********

IPURPLEYOU