39 #YOUR EYES TELL

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"What!!" Tae almost screamed to what was revealed to him "You mean he is in danger and someone is keeping an eye on him ready to get him anytime" Tae said in disbelief "Yes and we had caught one today and questioned him but he too doesn't know who is behind everything he was doing his job" Lan said disappointed "But he said they usually meet at the shores that is the only clue we have so far we have to be alert" Mark stated "Tae i don't think you should meet him yet maybe from a distance but don't let him see you yet you too wont be safe" Lan tried to explain "but i don't care about me" hurt was visible in his eyes "How will Jimin feel when something happens to his only family think about it" Mark explained with a clear point "but i can feel him even when a slight distance he will notice" Tae glanced at them "Then i think you will have to keep your distance" Tae pout disappointment filled his eyes "i promise when we find out about who this guy is you can spend all your time with Jimin for now we have to be careful because this person knows a lot about him" Lan stated.

"By the way Mark how did you know about Jimin?" Lan asked curiously because all this he found about it in his files, Tae also looked to be curious too "That day a man came to the hospital holding unconscious man he was very wounded you couldn't tell by his face if he was still alive or not" Tae felt like a stab on his chest he couldn't imagine how his soulmate passed through all that pain 'i wish i was by his side' he thought sadness visible on his face "but...when we cleaned him up he was good as new, it was extraordinary i couldn't believe my eyes we hadn't even treated him yet but he was already ok but still not woke up so i decided i give him a full body scan and before knowing it all its when i disappeared" Mark sighed "Am sorry Tae it was me in the first place who wanted to know about him and i guess someone passed on the information am sorry" he apologized Tae shook his head "well all his happened for a reason so...lets focus on the present now will we?" Tae asked a smile on his face "oh i forgot to tell you he does have healing abilities which works faster than us he is special" Tae noted to them "and this guy whoever he is will regret knowing Jimin at all" he smirked the other looked confused but didn't ask anything, Tae knows Jimin isn't someone you could mess up with.

...............................

In the morning Jimin woke up a bit early all that so he could see how Jungkook was doing, he freshened up looking all cozy. He headed downstairs and all his hyungs were there "Morning hyungs" he greeted with a plasterd smile his hyungs smiled too seeing the younger was nolonger sad "oh where is Kookie?" Jimin asked like a lost puppy who was looking for it's owner "aww why are you so cute" Jin cooed pinching his cheeks he can't get enough of him "ouch" he complained "he is not here let me go wake him" Jin was about to go but Jimin stopped him "wait i will wake him" before anyone could protest he had already disappeared.

In the room Jimin peeked his head through the door he saw Jungkook was still sleeping like a baby. He sat near the bed caressing his raven bangs out of his face 'so cute' Jimin thought as he came closer to his face to take a closer look he had his eye smile and didn't see Jungkook opening his eyes. At first Jungkook froze to the view "i can admit your lover is something else so beautiful" the voice spoke to Jungkook 'yes he is...wait...dont you dare' "too late" the voice said and before he could realize what is happening Jungkook flipped Jimin onto the bed now hovering on top of him "What the.." is all Jimin could say. His hands were pinned on top of his head while Jungkook sat on top of him "What a great morning" he said licking his lips and coming closer to his plump lips "What are doing?" Jimin asked nervously face all red to the closeness they were "hmmmm" he only hummed coming more close Jimin only faced to the sides giving Jungkook a clear view of his fair skin neck 'too alluring to mark it' he thought lustful 'don't you dare!' he warned but it was too late he was sucking his neck like a hungry beast 'so tasty' "mm ah" he groaned.

Jimin was not liking this at all, this isn't Jungkook he knew at all he felt something is definitely off but he couldn't put a finger on it, he was deep in his thoughts when accidentally he moaned "ah mmh" 'such a beautiful voice' he thought getting hard now "stop it" Jimin used all his strength and pushed him away causing him to fall off the bed "You ungrateful" Jungkook said angrily "Such a perv" he seemed pissed too "come downstairs hyungs are waiting" he more like ordered and got out fuming in anger 'how dare he' he thought. "Damn that body am gonna claim it" ha said smirking 'fucking dont you dare' he spat mentally "you cant stop me" he laughed.

Jimin sat back to the table all pissed off, he was very angry at Jungkook 'how dare he' is all he could say. This didn't go unnoticed by the rest who were looking at him curiously "Jiminie what happened" Jin is the only one who had the courage to ask because the way he was angry he could kill anyone "JUNGKOOK" he said under gritted teeth holding a small knife in his fist knuckles turning all white the others only gulp "What did that brat do" Yoongi whispered to Hobi who only shrugged having no idea.

"speak of the devil" Namjoon spat glaring at Jungkook who came and took a sit opposite Jimin "The only devil here is you" Jungkook spat back narrowing his eyes to Namjoon who was also losing his patience by the second. Seeing the tension Jin decided to start serving and all started eating. Jungkook looked at the food and instantly started eating like a hungry beast using his both hands. Yoongi and Hobi looked at him with their jaws open "what? don't want to eat, i will take that" he got up taking the both plates of the two and digging in "disgusting" Hobi said faking to puke, now the two didn't eat anything......

All this time Jimin was quite not sparing a glance at the older, he only glared at the poor food still holding the knife tightly every second his anger was rising and need to cool off "Do you smell something burning?" Jungkook asked after finishing the food in a second, he looked at Jimin and smirked but he didn't say anything "need to cool off" he continued to tease him "ok how about this have a round with me in the gym" he state in Jimin's mind was like 'i would definitely break you' "That is not a good idea you will hurt Jimin" Yoongi tried to defend "Say Jimin what do you think?" he asked but still silent "oh i forgot this food sucks" he shamelessly said now Jimin had it "How dare you say that about Jin's food?" Namjoon glared at him while Jin was on the verge of crying and when Jimin saw this he couldn't control his anger anymore "ENOUGH" he shouted getting up and hitting the knife in the table making it stuck while Jungkook only smirked more "in the gym me and you" he glared at him the others were shook "Ji...." before Yoongi could say anything Jimin cut him off "I got this hyung" he confidently said "That's my boy" Jungkook still had the nerve to say...

........................

At the gym everyone took a sit on the floor and the two stand opposite each other one smirking the other glaring "Jungkook has black belt in taekwondo what if he breaks him" Hobi whispered to the three "Lets find out" with that they watched "Teach him a lesson Chim chim he ate our food" Hobi supported "He said my food sucks"Jin added "he called me devil" Namjoon spat "and he fucking kissed me" Jimin added everyone's jaw dropped before they could say anything Jimin ran to Jungkook and hung on him like a koala chocking him "whooah!" the audience shouted.

Jungkook struggling he hit Jimin on the soft mattress he groaned but didnt give up, they both got up, Jungkook held his wrist turning him infront with his chest on Jimin's back. His other arm held his neck almost chocking him, breath on his neck "so sexy" he sucked on his neck....."am not sure if this is a fight its getting hot in here" Hobi exclaimed. Jimin hit his ribs and turn around and made Jungkook fall down holding him in between his legs Jungkook smirked seeing this hot position. They starred at each other and Jimin saw something different in his eyes he swore to have seen real Jungkook in those eyes but it disappeared filled with lustful eyes. He held a part on his neck a small force and he will pass out and Jungkook did the same "i know this trick too he smirked "so be it" with that being said they both held each other's neck and in seconds both passed out.