RETURN OF THE MERMAN PRINCE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Annyeong my beautiful readers, hope everyone is doing fine, if your reading this that means you just finished reading 'My Merman' hahh...wow that wasnt so bad so far......Thanks for your support FOR THIS

If again your at this point, I appreciate your interest in this book of Jikook this means a lot and promise next part is gonna be great *jumps in joy*

That was really a sad ending but no worries never in my stories have to end like that, no! I refuse to sad endings that ain't in my vocabulary at all.

That was supposed to be the last chapter but I kinda of got more ideas at the last five chapters and I was like why not add more to the story, some twists, and more emotions.

A Fact: Sometimes as I write I can't help than feel guilty that am writing about these two people whom I really love, yes its out of imagination but I always think twice if I should continue to write or not, then later am on YouTube watching Jikook and am like "let's not forget not everything is imagination" the more moments of Jikook I see makes me want to write more with a thought of 'F**ck imagination am totally writing this' Three quarters is imagination of this book and the other quarter is real, nothing like making up stories #itsreal.....

Back to the book as I was saying, the next part will be a sequel to 'my merman'. This will be 'Return of merman Prince' the title says it all after all but I will give a sneak peek.

Synopsis

Ever since Jimin took Kookmin with him in the deep he never came back, could it be he forgot the older and Jungmin did he move on just like that? Atleast that was what Jungkook thought......

Why did Jimin not come back, years and years he never showed up once what was he up to, were they doing fine or not? Did they really move on just as Jungkook thought...or there is more to the story that no one knows....

So as reading expect something like that as for starter....

Once again thank you for being in this journey with me of my merman, this is actually my first story and am not disappointed at all, don't forget to check out 'Treasure hunt lovers' a BTS adventure in the most dangerous mountain, will they survive? team work is what actually matters, but remember the boys don't know each other so there would be trust issues too. Meanwhile lets open a new Journey to the return of merman prince. Here is a starter.........

RETURN OF MERMAN PRINCE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THREE MONTHS LATER......

Jungkook woke up early as usual but he lay in bed for a few minutes not even opening his eyes, just there mindless. Puffy and dry eyes a reminder of last night's breakdown.

The bright sunlight shining through the curtains didnt comfort his hurting eyes, he finally decided to stand up his feet meeting the chilled tiles but he hardly noticed how cold it was his heart was too heavy and mind was so blank to notice much of anything.

That's his everyday morning,emotionless, and empty minded could he have turned to a zombie?!...

He moved to the bathroom and freshened up not forgetting to glance at cute Jungmin who was still asleep in her crib in her own world, the sight made his lips curve into a smile maybe she was only one that kept him moving on with life......