5 #FIND ABOUT HIM

Jungkook had sat on the bench nearer the room to where the person he brought in was being operated and he was kinda nervous weather he will make it or not and right now he was fighting for his life. Inside the operation room the doctors were confused on how the patient was reacting it was not normal. His vital organs were actually ok despite the much blood lost, his wounds had also healed on their own only blood stains visible but no wound the doctors were now wondering what is happening. "its a miracle" one nurse said "it is" the doctor replied but still looking at the patient infront of him. "Do a scan on the whole of his body and send me the details in my office" the doctor instructed and the nurse nodded. 'This is kinda supernatural i need to find out about him' and continued to check his heart rate, pressure and blood.

Outside where Jungkook had sat he heard some people approaching and when he looked up he saw his only friends all looking worried and running to him "you ok?" Namjoon asked him while Jin was checking him from up to down "OMG is that your blood?" Youngyi screamed and the others were shocked "Where are the doctors why aren't they attending to you?" Hobi was now pissed off. "Relax guys this ain't my blood?" they all looked confused "then whose blood is it...did you...?" Jin was now panicking "no none of that, actually while i was walking around the shores i saw a man lying down unconscious and all bloody so i decided to help him i couldn't just leave him there" Jungkook explained himself "ooh so how's he now?" Namjoon asked "well the doctor is not yet done so am still waiting" he replied. "thank God your ok!!" Hobi added.

While they were still talking the doctor came out and Jungkook asked "Well doctor how is he now?" he replied "well he's good no major injuries but he has not yet woken up and let's say he is in a coma" Jungkook and the rest were now more worried "but don't worry it's temporary he will wake up soon i think it's just trauma before he became unconscious" the doctor explained and they all sighed. "is it ok to move him?" This question caught everyone off guard "yeah! it's ok" and the doctor walked away "ah..kook is it ok.....you know this man might be dangerous we don't know about him he might be a serial killer or something" Suga tried to explain "I can't just ignore him and besides when he gets better then we will go our separate ways but before that i cant wait for him here you know...celebrities...anyway When you see him you want have such thoughts" Jungkook smirked and they looked at him dumbfounded.

When they entered the room everyone was in awe "Oh my God is he a fallen angel?"

 Jin and the rest agreed "wow what could have happened to such a beautiful soul?" It was now Hobi's turn to comment

Jin and the rest agreed "wow what could have happened to such a beautiful soul?" It was now Hobi's turn to comment. "you see i told you" Jungkook said while sitting near him and covering him "well your right, he doesn't look to be a serial killer you say" Namjoon added. "well lets leave him rest and we discuss the rest from outside" Jin said while heading out and the rest followed Jungkook giving the patient one last glance.

"Well i think let's keep him under our roof and find about him and when he wakes up we shall try to ask who he is and the rest will follow" Namjoon being the responsible leader agreed they all had good hearts so about that case they didn't argue much. "well lets head home and change while they bring the patient?....urgggh this patient name thing is getting on my nerves we should get him a name.." Namjoon asked for opinions "Angel!" Jungkook replied while the others nodded in agreement "OK Angel now decided" Namjoon added and they all headed home it was a long day for Jungkook he made sure to leave a bodyguard to watch over him and while on their way home he called someone "Inspector Xiao i need you to find about someone unknown i want details about him" and after some seconds he hung up.

LATER.......

Angel was given a well prepared room and a nurse to take care of him and all the medication he needed while Jungkook and his friends were in the living room talking with the inspector "am sorry Mr. Jeon but i couldn't find anything about him its like he never existed" the inspector explained "what about parents, relatives anything?" Namjoon asked "am sorry but...nothing of him is in existence" they shared glances. After that the inspectator left and since it was already late and they had plans the following day everyone went to sleep except Jungkook who headed towards Angel's room and sat near him while covering him more "Who are you" he asked him while looking at him closely.