65 #IT'S YOUR END

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Hangul suddenly became cold than usual and a gush of wind which never really existed before. The beautiful corals which beautifully blooms had shut itself not ready for the coming batle. It was dark as if light never existed before and strucks of lightening were pretty noticed by the two who didn't even care...

The two stand opposite each other as Mr Lee had his army right behind him looking all cocky and Jimin on the other hand stood all alone but did he care? no he didn't he actually doesn't want anyone near the battlefield no fear was visible on his angelic face he was fearless, the king continue to glare at him while he chuckles underestimating him "I'm gonna take him down in less than a minute" he whispers to his trusted guard beside him if only he knew.

Jimmy takes out his hand as a light appeared onto them not breaking the eye contact, a trident formed from the light, a silver looking trident which was different from the rest, the King furrowed his brows "so you already had a weapon" he scoffs as Jimin smirk "well you gave it to me I just modified it alittle" the king seemed uninterested in all that he just want to get rid of him once and for all and that too in the open.

That sickening smirk on his face which Jimin just wanted to wipe it off 'ok doll am taking the lead' Minnie took control and his now red eyes were glaring to the so called king. He would have swore he felt scared of this other side of him but he replaced it with his stubborn face but Minnie notice it 'yes, fear that is what I want to see' Minnie stood straight ready to attack "are we gonna just stand here all day or we gonna have some fun" Minnie sounded impatient.

The king too stood up ready to fight as he held his trident securely as if his life depended on it, their bloodshot eyes met they all looked blood thirst for each other as If the two shouldn't exist at the same time, it was like only one had to exist but who will it be?...

The news reached to everyone as they too were at the field but a further distance looking at the two "well to make it fair we shall fight one on one" the king was really understimating him "speak for yourself oldie don't say I didn't warn you" the king looked at him sternly "well you asked for it" "boys attack" he ordered as a bunch of them ran to Minnie he was still smirking "lets dance"

With a cool swift move he made two turns as the others were still running to him "go" he ordered more, on his second turn he looked at them with his glowing eyes, everyone came to a stop "What's happening?" He asked confused and before he knew it the first ten fell on the ground turning into foam, his eyes widden "why did you stop go" he told the others who too had froze in their spot seeing what happened, they were actually scared to say but they think it's better to die than face him if they didn't follow his orders.

Minnie's evil laugh could be heard all over, he took up his silver trident pointing it towards them, the light that came out of it struck them and in seconds turn to foam, it's like Minnie had lost it, he was enjoying the whole show "show me your moves" he laughed.

They decided to encircle him now as he stood in the center, the king smirked thinking that he got him, the guards too with their trident struck him at the same time, the light was too bright and Minnie could not be seen making the king think he finally got him "he's dead too bad I didn't kill you with my own hands" he said turning away to go but that same chuckle caught his ears "wait I didn't hear it right" looking back he could see Minnie looking like a psychopath, the strucks didn't get him he was actually trapping them into his silver trident taking in all the energy which changed from silver to golden and more larger, the guards were shook their Jaws dropped their tridents disappeared too now very scared.

Minnie his trident on the white sand which with a big force and energy threw all the guards far away hitting the ground with a loud thud and crying in pain, the kings eyes bulge out in horror "what are you?" He ask horrified "your end" Minnie says as the king has had enough "I will finish you myself.....ahhhhhhhh" he screams darting towards Minnie who was unfazed, he too ran to him and struck their tridents a very bright light beaming and with the combined energy it threw the two off the ground as Minnie landed perfectly and the king fell to the ground as his trident broke "ahh....weaponless now" Minnie smirked "that's it" he shouted and stood up.

"He is summoning his ally' Jimin says " perfect show" Minnie just stood there doing nothing waiting for whoever it was the king realizing what he is doing stopped "no they will know I will just use his weakness" he mumbled to himself and mind linked someone, and looking back he was struck with a lightening directly to his heart, but Minnie wasn't killing him yet more like making him suffer and give up.

"He came towards him and held him in a death grip "say who is working with you" he scoffed "as if I will" he chuckles, just as he was about to struck him again he heard a familiar voice "Minnie" his eomma called and Minnie froze in his place this gave the king a chance to attack him, he got a nearby trident and struck him on the head, as he fell back in pain.

"You can't just kill me, see I have my ways to take you down. Actually when I learned you were back I knew everyone will be back including them" he pointed towards his parents who were held captive.

Minnie wanted to stand up and attack and Jimin stopped him 'wait we can still do this without him hurting them' Jimin explains 'i will give you a go sign just be patient' Jimin knowing his parents was smart he glanced at them who also did the same he could see his dad smirk this trick is between them and they could read each other's eyes Minnie slightly nodded to him who did the same and stood up "are you even listening" the king was ranting until now "oh what did you say" Minnie asked uninterested the king just growled at him "say goodbye" he pointed his trident towards them as Minnie got a chance to take his and his both parents duck down and he struck the two guards in one go "take this" when the king turned to him he was met with a struck right next to his heart as he fell down in pain "I told you this will be your end" Minnie continues to struck him he can't help than start sobbing "you took away everything I had" he remembers Jungkook "even my parents" he changes his expression "now it's about time you die" he gritted his teeth "Minnie stop he will eventually die" his mom tried to stop him but he wasn't getting it "stop" his dad command, Mr Lee's body finally turned to foam but Minnie still struck the ground which was forming into an earthquake, Tae came from nowhere hitting a spot on his neck which rendered him weak and before he fell he caught him in his arms "he called me here" he defend himself before they scold him "lets take him in the palace" his mom suggested as Tae Carried him bridal style.

Tae lay him down and looked at both of Jimin's parents "Jimin knew this would happen he can never really control Minnie so before everything started he told me in case everything goes unplanned I should knock him out cuz it's the only way to stop Minnie I really had to do it or else we would be covered in the sea" Tae explains as the two nod "my baby you are all grown up"Jimin's mom couldn't help than hug Tae who felt a weird feeling which he never got from his own parents the dad Pat on his shoulders "am really glad for keeping our Jimin safe I will reward you" he smiled at him but Tae shook his head "no ....no no.... as long as he's safe you don't need to give me anything I'll be glad to be here beside him" "you deserve something better and amma give it to you like it or not now come let's discuss some few things" with that they swam out as Jimin's mom sat beside his baby boy "My baby was so brave back there I'm proud of you" she said to the sleeping form patting onto his head softly....

awww......

voteeeee

comentttt

BORAHE.