49 #FULL MOON TROUBLES

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Isn't it early for that like i mean we just started dating you know?" Jungkook tried to reason but the younger seemed to be uninterested in the conversion. He sigh and sat on the bed "Jimin you're acting weird" he got the covers to cover him but he got startled when he jumped onto him like a koala and started kissing his neck hungrily.

'what the hell Jimin' he scold in his mind 'i don't know Kook-ah am feeling weird please help me i can't control it' he pleaded Jungkook was confused but seconds later he understood how needy he was and knew how to help him "maybe it's something that happens between mermaids?" he mumbled to himself looking to Jimin he still was sucking his neck, he grab his waist and pull him closer "ahmh" Jimin moaned to the sensation of their bodies and he continued to rub against him.

Jungkook smirked when he thought about something interesting and kinky, he carried him and made him lie on his back grabbing his hands and tying them with a tie on the headboard "what is this Kook-ah?" Jimin asked desperately while struggling to free his hands "am going to show you a good time baby" he licked his lips seductively.

Coming closer he sucked on his neck and right away Jimin's body was trembling with pleasure "mmh..urghh" he moaned making the other get turned on with the sexy moans, he looked up and connect their lips the kiss was intense yet full of love and lust at the same time "ummh" Jimin moaned in the kiss wanting to touch the other "Kook-ah i want to touch you" he complained while Jungkook just smirked "just enjoy baby" he sucked on his collar bone down to his chest he curls his toes on how much pleasured he felt "so sensitive" Jungkook mumbled to himself as he tease his pink buds waiting for reaction "touch me Kook-ah" he begs "say it again" Jungkook continues to tease "please...pl..please touch me" seeing how needy he was he continued to suck his buds as his hands roamed around his body seductively "ahhh.." he moaned as his back arched.

Down to his hard, it needed care, Jungkook looked down and then up to the sweaty Jimin and he tease his tip with his tongue "uhmmmm ahgh" he raise his hips to meet his lips "Kook-ah please" he complains unable to stop himself too he takes him in his mouth "arggh" Jimin groans to the feeling, slowly Jungkook moves up and down swallowing him whole "ahhh Kook-ah what is this feeling" Jimin asks while panting "it's called pleasure i will tell you more later" he continues sucking his whole length "Kook-ah am ..feeling weird" he rolls his eyes and Jungkook understood he's about to come so he speeds up and in seconds he comes in his mouth licking it all clean with a pop sound when he looks up at him looking all like an angel "how are you?" he asks on top of him "feels weird but i love it" he pants and Jungkook smirks and unties him falling beside him, "let's rest ok" he suggests........

..................................

"uhmhh...." Tae moans as Hobi licks his neck, it was really hard to resist him, Hobi looks up to him then kiss him, the kiss turned already sloppy in the slightly dark alley. Tae couldn't wait to jump on him and devour him, Hobi really tried but failed miserably he made sure it will only be a kiss as it's still early for such intimate.

Tae starts un-buttoning his shirt and Hobi seems like realization hits him "uhmm Tae i don't think we should do this" Hobi tries to stop him "you don't want me?" he pouts, "i mean not today ok" he tries to explain and get him off but boy so strong "Leave him alone" Yoongi comes from nowhere and throws him down, kneeling beside him and punch him hard "ahhh" Tae cries in pain "what the hell Yoongi leave him" Hobi pushes him aside and kneels bringing Tae's head on his lap "Tae you ok am so sorry" he says as Tae covers his bruised face with a punch he was able to snap out of it only to see he's bleeding blue blood 'they can't see this' he thinks.

"What is wrong with you Hobi, he was forcing himself on you can't you see" Yoongi yells "It's none of your business and he's my boyfriend ok" Hobi snaps in anger hugging Tae so tight "Hobi it's ok" Tae says standing up face in his palms "Am sorry Hobi" he bows repeatedly and walks away while Hobi stares dumbfounded 'what was that' he asks himself and turn to Yoongi who was looking in pain and anger at the same time "Hobi..." he stops him with his hand "enough....i don't want to talk to you" he yells and walks away leaving Yoongi in almost tears, the fact that he was following them all that time only to find that sight that didn't settle well with him and he was jealous.

.........................

On the other hand Lisa seems to snap out of it only to find herself on top of Lan she blushes alittle "Am so sorry Lan" she gets up helping Lan stand up only to see his lips swollen face all red and she knows what she did she looks down "sorry..." she continue to apologize but Lan doesn't seem angry at all "it's ok" he says taking a sit "so i was still reading here before that happened.....it says here that the moon reacts differently for those on land, it arouses them and hence feeling the urge to do it.....you know what i mean. But it's stronger when it's someone you have feelings for and....." Lan pauses getting the whole point "Does it mean..." he asks looking at her "i guess so...." she shys away as Lan just smiles...........

.

.

Look at that..........