23 #SENSING TROUBLE

UNKNOWN POV.

"So Mark that bastard is still alive?" a man in his sixties sitted in a dark room with his back facing his assistant or whatever relationship they have. "Am still curious about that unknown boy who was found at the sea shores" he continued still facing the big city through the window.

"Could he be one of them?" he asked but the other only shook his head "you know I can't see you right?" he said a bit pissed off "Oh sorry sir, well am not sure since we don't know the boy yet" he answered "Well we will have to find out" he added. "What do we do now sir?" his assistant asked but he chuckled evily "we will do as we always do" the other smirked "I'll get the injections" he said and walked away.....

JIMIN'S POV.

I was really nervous to meet the big crowd, you must be wondering how a Prince like me who used to rule a whole sea be scared of a small crowd well it's different this is not the sea, I chuckled nervously walking front and back. "Here some water to calm down" Jungkook passed me a bottle of water but the moment I touched, it froze 'mixed up emotions' I quickly hid it behind me before he noticed "calm down Angel it's ok no need to be nervous" he placed his big hands on my cheek and rub it softly not that I was complaining but I felt...safe and my heart pounding faster than usual 'what is this feeling?' at that moment I was confused why I felt different. In those doe eyes which completely trapped me into them forgetting everything around us 'ummm....is it me or it's getting hot in here' I was literally screaming in my head but not loud enough for Kook to hear.

The bottle that froze awhile ago was now almost felting in my hands "mixed emotions" I whispered "what?" Jungkook asked but I quickly answered "um...no.nothing" I shuttered which wasn't intended though. "Ready guys we are going up stage" Namjoon shouted and Jungkook let go that was a close one. The water was now normal so I quickly drank it to calm my nerves. "Is our baby nervous?" Yoongi walked up to us and just seeing him I was assured everything is ok "yeah" I answered while pouting "awww how cute let's take that pout away" he said while hugging me and the rest joined which felt even better. "Lets shout fighting together" Jin said and in a unison we shouted "FIGHTING" I felt better already and up we went.

Lan had already prepared himself for the concert he was looking like a..... cleaner "TF this is so embarrassing but I'm gonna do it anyway" he cursed but had no choice no one could recognise him at all until he felt someone behind him so what he did was hiding curious who the hell is that now. In his hiding spot he saw the unfamiliar approaching near him but was looking further and didn't notice Lan was just an inch away from him, poor Lan he had to hold his breathe for what felt like ages.

The unfamiliar man took his phone and quickly dialed a number which of course Lan couldn't see and answered "Boss I am at the concert it's beginning and that pretty boy too" he said and on the other side was heard a chuckle "I want you to bring him to me alive" he ordered and more other things he told him "Ok boss" he then walked away. But Lan heard everything.

"So I have been followed around without me noticing in fact they might be watching me" he said all these in his head knowing pretty much they might be hearing him so the only choice was to keep it low key "change of plan" he said in his head again and going to the backstage since he had the card it was so easy.

The concert was a hit who would have thought many international armies would come just to see the hot boys most especially Jimin who had become popular within a day. The concert was a hit and everything went well as planned Jimin was now confident enough to face the army "wow that was.....am speechless" said Jimin who was now sweating from head and his hyungs too. "I told you no need to worry" Jungkook told him and Jimin hugged him right there and soon broke the hug remembering they are still in public.

"close your ears" Jungkook warned and Jimin did as told not knowing why, soon enough the fireworks beamed, at first Jimin was startled but soon adjusted and was left in awe "wow" he said looking at now the beautiful fireworks from the sky but something was not right.

He felt someone's gaze in front of him when the fireworks was almost coming to an end and when their eyes connected it's like the other was speaking to him though far from him 'Your in danger' the voice spoke. Jimin was not sure if he was imagining things because in the loud surrounding how could he still hear him....oh Wait a sec he's speaking in my head.

His eyes widen like plates he couldn't believe someone knew about him but the voice continued 'Run away, do you want your friends dead?' now Jimin was almost to being in panic mode 'before the fireworks ends, go away you are in danger' and without wasting time he did what came to his mind first.

"urgghhh" he almost cried crounching down holding his stomache 'Really Jimin' he couldnt believe his first thoughts now he knew why they say 'think twice' but twice wasnt in his vocabulary right now. Jungkook notices him first on the ground now eyes all worried 'sorry Kook' Jimin apologised but in his head it's not his intention. The others come to him quickly very worried "Jimin are you ok?" Jungkook asked worriedly "c..can we...g..go home now please am n..not feeling to well" he replied seeming in pain and without wasting a second Jungkook lifted him bridal style which made him blush due to the closeness and soon they vanished just like that.

On the other side Lan sighed in relief when the pink haired guy understood him. 'Wow Lan that was a good one' he praised himself. Actually after studying a lot about the patient's record he figured it out he must have powers or something of course he has studied much about mermaids but he didn't know exactly which kind of power he had so in that shitty time he decided to try one 'mind reading' he can't read his mind but the other can so he gave it a try which actually works and now his doubts were cleared. His faced still covered in a black mask he decided to also go now his plans have changed.

On the other side it was a mess "I told you not to loose sight you idiots" the voice from the other side of the phone seemed very pissed off "sorry boss we really had them insight but few seconds they vanished" he tried to explain to the now pissed off boss. In a fit of rage he threw his phone to the wall and now in pieces. "I will find you it's not over" he said to himself "leave me alone" he ordered to the guy who was standing at the door like a body guard and he turn around to leave but was stopped "wait! find me a new phone" he nod and left.

In the car Jimin had a lot of thoughts 'who was that guy I don't think we've met and was he serious when he said am in danger? did they find out about me? who are they?' he continued to ask himself but no answers and in defeat he sighed. He was too tired and soon fell asleep on Jungkook's broad shoulder, don't blame him Kook's shoulder was too comfortable that he couldn't help it but fall asleep.