13 #YOONGI MISSING

Incase your wondering who is Yoongi, it's Suga.

It has been hours since Yoongi had gone and it's getting dark already and Jimin has already got a bad feeling about this. "ah..guys don't you think hyung has been out late like he's a celebrity and there could be crazy fans out there just waiting to attack or sasaeng (obsessed fans)." Jimin tried to explain looking very serious at his hyungs "dont worry Jimin he probably have bodyguards with him" Namjoon said looking not bothered at all. And just right then the bodyguards appeared panting heavily "what are you guys doing here where is Yoongi?" Jin asked now getting worried and Jimin was now very sure something bad was to happen sooner or later because he could feel it.

"Sir was going somewhere but he strictly told us not to follow him...we tried to reason but didn't allow...u..us" one bodyguard said while panting heavily and continued "he drove away very fast and we followed him but he was too fast and even ignored the traffic and soon we lost him" he added "i..think something is not right sir" he said again and Jungkook quickly asked him worriedly "what do you mean?" he asked. "I think someone might be blackmailing him i saw he took a call angrily screaming at the caller asking him what he wanted" he explained. "this is bad" Hobi said and looking for his phone. He tried calling but no one answered "fuck" he cursed.

They all started panicking and not knowing where to start from while Hobi continued to call Yoongi's phone but he didn't answer but right then Namjoon got an idea "i think i know how to find him since the cops take ages to arrive" he started "continue" Jin said "lets tack him" he said proudly "yeah why didn't i think of that" Hobi hit his head on how dumb he was. Soon enough after 10minutes of struggling they finally tracked him down he was somewhere in a very old warehouse it was actually an industry but it got burnt ten years ago and thus abandoning it. "What is Yoongi doing there?" Namjoon asked looking for his jacket and car keys "am going with you" Jungkook said while wearing his shoes "me too" the remaining three said "NO!!" both Jungkook and Namjoon shouted "but...." Hobi was cut off "no ifs or buts help us call the cops and send them the location ok" Namjoon told him and the both got out.

Hobi did as told and after he looked at the two with looks that said 'are you thinking what am thinking' now all looked at themselves Jimin ran upstairs getting his jacket, Hobi's and Jin's jacket and handing them "there is no way Jimin you are coming along" before Jin could finish Jimin had already headed out and already took a sit in the back. "Are you guys coming or not?" he asked being serious and faster Jin and Hobi took their seats and drove away.

Back at ware house Yoongi was tired onto the chair knocked out, blood dripping from his forehead the prick hit him.

He started regaining consciousness his sight blurring at the beginning but finally the blur didn't take long and he saw where he was "where am i?" he asked himself and trying to remember what happened earlier

He started regaining consciousness his sight blurring at the beginning but finally the blur didn't take long and he saw where he was "where am i?" he asked himself and trying to remember what happened earlier. After receiving the text that was saying he should come to a certain location and before he could see anyone he was hit on the head and he woke up all tied up.

"HELLO!!" he screamed "anyone there....help" he continued to weakly scream and he heard a voice "no one is gonna hear you from here" it was a woman's voice 'who could that be' he thought and instantly he replied "who are you?...show yourself coward" he said raising his voice abit. The woman finally appeared she was wearing all black with a mask and hat you can't see her face. "who are you?" he asked looking at her keenly. "You don't remember me darling, its me Cindy your lover" she sternly said and took off her mask but Yoongi could not recognise her. "i'll remind you" she said getting closer to Yoonger caressing his cheecks while licking his face but yoongi looked at the other side disgusted with her.

 "i'll remind you" she said getting closer to Yoonger caressing his cheecks while licking his face but yoongi looked at the other side disgusted with her

It turns out she is just a fan an obsessed fan who...fell in love with Yoongi, they met at a hotel where Yoongi and the other had booked a room and this girl was working there. She used to bring in room service in the three days they stayed. She was head over hills for him and when she wanted to confess they had already gone and she was depressed. Watching videos of rumors that Yoongi had a girlfriend really annoyed her and its when she took drastic measures which was not right. "so i threatened you as a punishment am only for you" she said while sitting on his lap and rubbing it slowly and shamelessly started moaning like 'wtf is happening' Yoongi said in his head "stop it, i don't even know you bitch" he said right in her face and in annoyance she got up getting the metal bar and hitting his leg "fuuuck" he screamed "serves you right" she smirked she was a total psychopath.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE IDEAS ABOUT THIS STORY AND WHAT YOU WANT I CHANGE ABOUT....HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

#BORAHE