31 #THE MERKRAID

TAE'S POV

I lay in my sleeping place what did they say they call it oh 'bed' yeah. In the deep we lay in the seaweed beds which rocked softly how i miss it....wait don't get me wrong only the bed the rest i don't even want to go back. But laying here knowing that bastard is still alive doesn't go well with me i will make sure he turns into foam one day.

Many things are running in my mind right now, if we made it through that portal then am Jimin too. I feel him he is still alive i will do everything to find my soulmate. I really miss him, is he ok, where does he live, did someone help him when he made it here his condition was really bad. If i knew the portal was not that dangerous i would have made it earlier but that reminds me something "we are still human after hours does it mean we are no mermaids anymore. My abilities.....do they still exist well how will i know if i don't try.

I looked side ways and saw water in a glass they call it, well i learnt many things as we were eating some unknown foods which i have never seen before but it was tasty. I looked at the glass narrowing my eyes and in seconds they glisten up and the water was now frozen "whoa-ah" i excitedly touch the icy water. Well we are humans but still mermaids just not visible to all. Mark said we should act normal, we shouldn't tell anyone about us because not everyone is is the same there are bad people and we have to be careful. I decided to sleep for the next day but as i closed a pic of a beautiful smile appeared, that bright smile brighter than the sun, i can't stop thinking about that beautiful smile so angelical and mesmerizing, i didn't even notice when i fell asleep on the soft pillows.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Painfully swimming to make his way to the deepest and darkest island where no one has ever swam to, It has been believed that who ever goes in can never come back alive because its like a sacrifice taking it's self to it's master. No one knew where this island was located but they were very aware what is in the island dark cave.

Don't be surprised if i say it was none other than King Lee himself, he was making his way to the island, his trident was heavy enough to carry so he left it and doesn't have any safety with him expect for the one person who was behind him, Tae's father. He too doesn't know why he is here he was actually scared as hell for his life knowing pretty well his son is the reason for the king's condition. The king told him he trusted him and said he knows he has nothing to do with what had happened to him so he requested to follow him through the cave without any guards on him, but Mr.Kim was already getting the creeps from the view of the island too dark to even see his tail.

.....'oh hail.......the strong merkraid.......

.......i who has come.............to seek guidance........

.......to seek your advice.....and help........

........Hail who has come to give you a sacrifice......

........and guide me to the depth of the dark sea...

........and do my duties as your slave.....

For eternity.......

With all my loyality.......

Oh hail the strong one...

Meet you slave......

King Lee summoned the merkraid with all his strength while bowing and Mr.Kim was looking all around like a lost fish he didn't even bow not really getting anything that is happening but when he heard the merkraid, he bow quickly thinking many things like 'why is he summoning the merkraid' 'he wants to get us killed?' ' what am i sti....' his thoughts were cut off when realization hit him 'he wants to sacrifice me!!' he nearly screamed. Looking around he thought of swimming away looking at the king beside him he was still bowing 'this is my chance to get away' he thought and before he could go any further something happened.

More bubbles were forming around them, the water began to boil more like rapidly boiling despite it still cold, it seemed like a tornado was forming a very strong one that nearly threw the two. The bubbling went on for a few seconds and before they knew it the merkraid had made an entrance more like a creepy one.

Kim thought he needs to ran away but he was held up by an invisible power and before he could register anything he started to become sea foarm and like that he disappeared. The merkraid wasn't seen by anyone but it was there but not to anyone in particular.

"What does my loyal servant come for?" the husked voice asked

"I....master have been poisoned and....no cure h..help me..." he said with a cracked voice. When he was almost to the verge of dying.....

"I grant you second life...." he said. before he could react he was back to normal breathing all fine and feeling strong. Quickly he bowed "Thanks....Master" he bowed again before looking up.

"I would have killed him but he died before i could do it" he explained.

"Your wrong, who ever pass through it never dies but goes to another dimension with a new life" the husky voice said again.

The king was confused on the new information 'it means they are all still alive?' he asked to no one specific 'everyone is still alive how is it possible?' he continued to think until the husky voice interrupted again "Yes whatever your thinking is right and its true" and with that he disappeared "master? master?" he called but no response.

...................

The king sat on his throne looking all good and healthy like nothing happened earlier but he was in deep thoughts 'Does that mean the late king and queen are alive?' he asked himself 'oh and the prince?' he seemed frustrated with the new information 'how could i be so careless and not thoughtful i have to do something' he nod to himself. "Soldiers" he called "We are heading to the prison cave" he ordered "Do we need anything there" his trusted soldier asked "Yes i need that prisoner to do for me something" he smirked.

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

'When does a cracked skin form?'

'Does fire cause crack?'

'Does drowning into the water help?'

'Can human breathe that long in the water?'

'When does that happen to someone?'

'Is it normal?'

Sitting with frustration on my laptop, i was getting disappointed that whatever i was searching wasn't helping at all. All the search results are oddly strange that is not what i want or.....am just not accepting the possibilities. For the past two hours i was searching about what happened to Jimin, i was searching about his disease but i didn't get anything about it. It only gave me one answer every time "That only happens to mermaids they face a fire, its their weakness" and i don't believe that at all mermaids?.....no...no not in a million times mermaids do not exist.

To make matters confusing, when i called our personal doctor he said there is no such disease or allergies at all its not normal. Am really confused to what is happening...Jimin a mermaid?... not possible. When i looked back to my laptop something caught my eyes, actually a bold sentence "How to know someone is a mermaid?..'Really?' i asked in my head. As much as i don't want to but i can't satisfy my curiosity yet, maybe i should try it...yes....maybe.

I walk towards Jimin's room and stand on his doorway watching him sleep peaceful looking cute with that pout. He really looked like an Angel really so beautiful, messed blonde hair how i love ruffling it, those plump pink lips that i could.....i shook my head to the thought 'Don't be a pervert' i told myself. But i couldn't stop starring at how calm he looked so fragile and to this my heart is thumping so loud that i could hear it in this silence, 'What are you doing to me angel?' i asked myself but am not complaining these weird feeling feel special though.

But am still curious about him 'Am sorry angel i really have to find out all about you, have to make sure your safe' i smiled. I will search more about him and whatever answers i get i wont change how i look at him he will still be the same Angel i saw that day at the shores. i will help him find justice to those who did that to his family he doesn't deserve it all. Jimin i will be your guardian all through out.

...................................................................

Wodering who is a merkraid?,well a type of sea creature very powerful and every mermaid fears it, no one has ever seen him not even Lee himself.Dont mind the summoning shit, just imagine soemthing like that.....