64 #A BATTLE AGREED

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The king stands frozen in his spot while he was studying Jimin the prince he once thought he killed is standing in front of him, he can't stop staring wondering if he is as strong as he was he signals the guards to go out to have a private discussion with the prince, the two let go of Jimin and swim out giving them privacy.

The king actually is looking into his eyes to see if there's any fear but to his dismay it's pure anger and bloodthirsty revenge 'this is going to be interesting' he chuckles darkly Jimin was wondering what's up with him laughing like a lunatic.

"I wonder why your laughing about, I don't see anything funny isn't it mr.Lee" he emphasized his name as the king narrows his eyes towards him he is really trying hard to study him but he can tell him he's totally looking at a totally different person.

"Surprised aren't you or you're scared" Jimin plays along with him 'this game is just getting more fun" he takes a sit on the throne "as long as I'm here there's nothing that scares me" he brags "tsk maybe for now" he deadpans the king seems to have been caught off guard "well remember where you're standing in a snap of a finger everything I say will happen" he continues to brag Jimin looks at him confused "what's so funny?" he asks

"I gave you time to enjoy and your time is up i will end you soon you should be thankful" the king laughs as if it was the biggest joke of his life "ok now that's funny" he continues to laughs but soon his laughs die down whe he realise who is laughing at, looking back at him this was really another new side of him he never saw that before, he thought of maybe provoking him but what he doesn't know is that it's him who's being provoked and it's working.

"How about we settle this at the battlefield?"Jimin suggests, the king seems to be thinking and finally looks at him "I would be glad to kill you live when everyone is looking" he stands up to get his trident which ofcourse wasn't his "oh don't count your chicks before they hatch" he say "well prepare to die for real" Jimin continues to chuckle as he's doing this all to buy time for for the three after getting a mind link he knew now it's about to go down.

"Well I'm giving you last chance to surrender you know I have the whole army you don't have many to support you" he clearly says "oh don't worry about me you should worry about yourself" Jimin chuckles "well better start saying goodbye to your loved ones or I forgot you don't have any loved ones" how Jimin wanted to punch that laugh off his old face "cool well let's see who says goodbye" they settle the agreement.

"Still cocky as ever well let's see where it takes you" Jimin says in his mind still glancing at the so-called King "this will be your doom I promise" .

Back at the three who were supposed to take everyone out of prison were finally able to do it thanks to Jimin "Tae my boy I can't believe you're alive" an old mermaid says touching his cheeks tenderly Tae seems confused he doesn't even know who she is "don't you remember me I used to work as a maid for your dad" she reminds Tae seems to recognise her "oh aunt Soo I can't believe I'll meet you again" he touches her hands which were resting on his cheeks "but how did you end up here?"

"Well when you disappeared the King appointed your dad to a much bigger position but it did not last long as on the second day he too disappeared digging in to see what happened I found out that the king sacrificed him to the merkraid and me knowing the truth he captured and lock me up until you guys come and say I'm really grateful" the mermaid looked at Tae to see his reaction while mentioning about his dad but he did seem fazed at all "Tae my boy aren't you sad?"she asked out of curiosity "well he deserves it" he says codly "we have to start moving or else they will know what happened around here, come let's go" he change the topic the thing is he doesn't know if he should be happy or sad but the bigger part is he's at least happy he paid for what he did but again is not too happy cuz the main villain here is still out there planning more bad things and he wants to end him sooner.

Everyone was brought to a safe place of course in the cave for now "it's done" Tae mind links to Jimin who was smirking at his first move looking at the king expressionless.

The king really finds it odd how come he's so powerful but that one person isn't scared of him 'what is he up to' he thinks to himself as Jimin just continues to stare at him without blinking, he looks damn serious "well I'm not that heartless I'll give you an advantage" he says "I'll give you a chance to choose any weapon you want" "well it wasn't necessary but since you offered then I will it's many on one I don't mind fighting alone bring as many solders as you want" Jimin says confidently "oh wow isn't someone so confident of himself already" "well we can't tell the future so let's just wait at the battlefield I can't wait" he walks out sending a guard who had first brought him, he says "give him a room for the night as you prepare for tomorrow's big day" he disappears "are you sure you'll be okay?" he asks worried but Jimin pats his shoulder "don't you trust me am I weak in others eyes"

The other widen his eyes in shock "no.. no... no I don't mean that I mean like he has the whole army with him again this one....." he was cut off "I'm not a prince for nothing trust me all I need is your support from the background" he says as they walk towards the room "make sure he doesn't know about the people who Were freed at least not after the night he shouldn't find anything" the other nods "I'll make sure he doesn't have a great night" he walks out as Jimin looks around in the room "well i need to do something he straighten his position closing his eyes exhaling deeply........

Oh I summon you....,

I summon you.....

I summon you....

He says in a husky voice opening his eyes which were now darkly red.....

"I never knew I would be back so soon" Minnie already was cocky "don't be so happy this is important you be here"Jimin strictly says, you could say he was talking to himself but rather two exists in one "oh and what could it be?" Minnie plays dumb "come on we all know you get to know everything that happens" "oh you got me" he says "oh wait a damn minute why are we down here again" he seems pissed off "that's why I told you this is important" "now I understand" he seemed uninterested "why not interested?" Jimin asks

"well you know it was pretty fun and interesting on land you know what I mean that specific person those touches...." he explains "I want to see him again"Jimin was still confused "who do you mean!" he asks "come on our Kookie have you forgotten him already or your playing dumb" "don't talk about him" he strictly says "speak for yourself I want Kookie" Minnie becomes adamant "we don't have to talk about that right now "boring idiot....tsk ok now speak" Jimin starts to explain what should be done so they can agree and that he can control him cuz if he doesn't control him he will cause the apocalypse so they came to a conclusion and a peaceful agreement just as in the deep you have to keep your promises no matter which promises you made.

"But on one condition" Minnie becomes serious "now what?" Jimin seems to have enough "but the condition is you will have to do what I ask a one time request" he deadpans and Jimin without thinking he agreed "ok then what is it?" He asks "well everything ends and gain victory I will tell you but you have to do it" Jimin having no time to argue agreed instantly "I promise to do whatever it is" he says....he doesn't know about Minnie's request and when he tells him will he be able to do it, he's not sure yet but he's happy Minnie finally agrees to stand by his plans he doesn't want to mess up big time, this is his time to prove himself as a prince he was meant to be.

Thanks for making it far my readers i lobb you.......

dont forget to comment

SARANGEYO........