26 #FAST AND FURIOUS

JIMIN'S POV

I was startled when Kookie spoke to me to me i thought he must have followed me but i figured out from his attire he must have come directly from the meeting maybe he needed some fresh air like me well i could use some company. The silence was so calming how could he read my mind and always figure out where i am maybe its fate..i dont know but am not complaining i like no no i love his company he just know the right words to use.

"You know this is where i found you" he started "right somewhere there" he pointed a little further from us "really?" i asked back "yeah want to know more?" he asked "well yeah i have to know our first encounter was" i pout "ok ok mochi" he chuckled...wait mochi?...."Mochi?" i asked raising my brow "yeah you literally look like a mochi aww so cute" he pinch my cheeks "oww" i whine and the nerve of him he did it again "stop it" i got up now irritated "why are you so cute" he pinched again making blood rush to my cheeks "the audacity" i shout while he ran.

I chase after him we were like kids playing chasing each other but he was fast so i decided to play fair and i stumbled him how? easy peasy i just froze him with my eyes glowing blue in a sec and he lost his balance but it is a second so you cant even guess i did something and the way he fell its so funny and cute...

"aww did the bunny fall?" i teased him and he pout wow...he looks so adorable like a bunny "i will get you for laughing at me" he whine and tried to get up and before he did i pin him down with me sitting on his back "not so fast bunny" i whispered in his ears and he stayed still "so am i a mochi?" i asked "yes you are" what :"does someone have a death wish?" i tried to sound serious with me holding my laughter "well dont make it too painful" ooh playing hard ok bunny "then take this" i deadpanned getting his leg from behind bring it forward but making sure not to hurt him maybe just a little i still haven't forgot my training duh "ahhh" he pat the sand sounding in pain yes i got you "Hey bunny am i a mochi?" i asked again grinning "lets make a deal" huh "what is it?" i asked letting go of his leg ignoring the disgusting stares we were getting am trying to enjoy myself here i dont care about them at all "you call me bunny i call you mochi deal?" ok i wasn't expecting but sounds fun "ok bunny deal" we chuckled "ok its really getting late lets go?" he asked still in same position "ok but i aint getting up from here" i smirked "you little devil" he looked at me i definitely look like a devil right now "yes bunny its the devil" i smirked more am loving his reaction right now

"hey bunny ain't i heavy?" Kookie decided to carry me on his back since i was too stubborn to get off "since when has a mochi got heavy?" he teased "a superstar carrying a mochi isn't that embarrassing bunny?" i looked around to see more stares guess they are loving the view "as long as its my mochi i dont care" ok i wasn't expecting that i just giggled tightening my hold "just dont choke me" he joked "aww i cant do that to my bunny" yeah tit for tat am sure hes blushing right now. He carried me up to the car and sat infront and him taking his seat and we finally drove off.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"what are they doing now?" the man from the other side of the phone asked as the one being asked looked at the direction of the two men chasing around each other like kids the man couldn't even describe what he is seeing right now "ok....they are" he hesitated feeling so embarrassed saying what he is seeing right now "what....answer me" he sounded pissed right now he doesn't like to wait patience ain't in his vocabulary "the...they are running around with each other and pinning down....and piggy ride..." he stuttered face flushed right now. this only made the other from the other line just burst into laughter "haahh....what are they five?..." he continued laughing his ass off 'i literally feel like am watching a k-drama right now' he mumbled to himself.

After a few minutes of hard laughing he decided to stop "hahh....cough cough...ok back to business" he started "just keep an eye on them ok" and with that he cut off. Seeing the boys again he couldn't stop shaking his head in disbelief "now what?" he asked himself looking at the boys now one being carried on the back "aaww my eyes are hurting to this scene" he whined and when the two left he decided to follow the getting done with the positive aura he doesn't like it at all.

JIMIN'S POV

We were talking about different things when i actually noticed someone was following us thanks to my active sense i guess being a celebrity is not easy but i smirked when i got an idea an extreme idea well whenever i stay home i learn alot of things including this "Kookie are you into racing?" i asked like a devil trying to act cute.

He looked at me dumbfounded "what?" he asked raising a brow and i face palmed "well look behind" i instructed him and he did seeing that i could feel panic in him "Dont panic Kook" i looked at him with reassuring eyes and he nodded "am not panicking am worried about you" at that i giggle "we got this" getting the hint he nodded "did you ask if i was into racing?" i nodded "well get ready baby its race time" he smirked ok he sounds dangerous right now but i love it soo hot...'Jimin stop it are you a pervert' i brushed away the thoughts and smirked at him holding onto my seat tight "hit it babe" i smirked i didnt even realized i said babe.. that loud but he didnt mind he played along.

Wow.....after taking dangerous turns, speeding by the other vehicles over taking them we finally lost him or more like he lost us, Quickly Kook drove at home but the laughter in the car it was unstoppable "Kook did you see that he almost bumped into the pole" i laughed with Kook stooping the car "His face....he almost cried" we burst out again the guard looked at us like we were lunatic or something but we couldnt stop laughing to the extent we almost cried.

We got out Kook coming to my side and bending in front of me "Hop on" he said i didn't even hesitate to jump and walked to the mansion with me on his back. Remembering the previous encounter i started to laugh again Kook tried to hold it but he couldn't so he laughed too "Angel if you dont stop ama drop you" i only continued to laughed i couldn't even stop it.."hahhhhh...Oh kook ....i cant stop....hahhh" we both laughed until we were in the living room with everyone silent they got up when they saw us. "Ok where the fuck were you two?" Yoongi hyung asked and what did we do.

Kook looked at me and i did the same and guess what happened we burst out laughing Kook couldn't balance with the laugh he cronched down with me. We are now rolling on the tile floor laughing like crazy "what happened to you?" Jin hyung asked in disbelief but we couldn't respond only with laughter "ok what happened where you were?" Namjoon asked coming closer and we answered in a unison "FAST AND FURIOUS!" they all looked dumbfounded still looking at us on the floor.