The Lancer Has Been Summoned!

{Third Pov}

Fire and destruction is all of the city they stand in. Master Gudako Fujimaru a orange hair teen, director Olga Marie Animusphere a white hair lady, and servant Mash Kryrielight a purple hair teen stood under a bridge trying to get communication to Chaldea. When suddenly Gudako fell to her knees.

Mash:Senpai!

Mash ran over to her to see what the matter was. Gudako was breathing heavily while looking pale. Then they got in communication with Chaldea.

Roman:Hey what's going on there!? Gudako's mana level just went down a great amount!

Mash:We don't know, she just suddenly fell!

Olga Marie:[whispering] It can't be, not so soon.

Gudako:What..huff..do you..huff..think?

Olga Marie:You possible just summoned another servant.

{Scene change}
{First Pov}

You stood there taking in the fresh smoky air. Your dark brown hair was waving from the sudden wind. Your dark emerald eyes were closed as you searched for the women who summoned you. After some time you got her location, and also notice an enemy Servant nearby. You breathed in and let out a sign.

Y/N:Seems it's going to be one of those.

You quickly ran to your master hoping you reach her before the enemy Servant. As you got closer you can hear the fighting and her yelling commands. You saw a servant with purple hair and two daggers with a chain attached. She was going in for a killing strike in which you prevented by throwing one of your spears in between them.

{Gudako Pov}

Gudako:(This is it. After surviving being transported here I get killed by a servant. Why did I come here in the first place?)

Then a silver spear with bright blue markings landed infront of me. The sudden interception caused the rider servant to falter and miss her attack. Than a black spear with gold markings almost hit her, for she dodged at the last second. Than a white skinned male with a noticable tan and brown hair stood infront of me with his back facing me with both lances in hand. He had on steel armor covering his chest and stomach along with his forearms. His boots were also made of steel with shin guards. His brown hair went to his shoulders which also has a shoulder guard on his left side.

???:You okay?

I didn't reply at first due to the shock and near death experience.

Gudako:Y-yeah. Thanks.

???:Don't mention it Master.

Gudako:Master?

Mash:Senpai!

Mash ran up to me and got in between me and my supposedly new servant.

Rider:Who are you!?

???:Call me Lancer. For you don't deserve my name for I shall be your last opponent for trying to harm my master.

Rider gave him a glare from his remark. She threw one of her daggers at him in which he deflected it and made sure it didn't hit me. He charged forward with his black spear in front making the Rider jump back to evade as he got too close. Though he was quicker than she expected for as soon as she landed he hit her with with his spear piercing her stomach. She coughed up blood than tried to stab him with her daggers. He blocked them with his other spear and dug his black spear deeper and flung her into some rubble knocking the wind out of her. When she looked up she saw his spear that then pierced her head. Her body went limp and started to fade away. He looks at me and Mash.