Time to Help The Frenchies

Mash released a sigh of relieve.

Mash:We managed to reach here safely Senpai. We were teleported by accident last time. This time it's a proper teleport from the Coffin with no physical anomalies.

Y/N:(I don't think I'll get used to that name for something like this.)

Fou was really happy. Even though he wasn't suppose to come along.

Mash:Fou? Did you tag along again?

Fou:Fou.. Kyuu, kyao.

Gudako:Did he sneak in your coffin Mash?

Mash:Seems that way, or snuck into yours. Luckily he was unharmed.

Y/N:Yes, luckily the beast made it.

Gudako:He's not a beast though.

Y/N just rolls his eyes.

Mash:Since he is attached to one of us, when we return he will too.

Gudako:In that case, no problem right?

Mash:Yes. We share the same fate.

Y/N looks up to the sky.

Y/N:(Wonder what's that about?)

Mash:Master, I have confirmed the time axis coordinates. Looks like it really is the year 1431. It means we're in the middle of the Hundred Year War. But this should be during the war's respite period.

Y/N:That's good. I hate to have to fight armies. Again.

Gudako:What does that mean? Respite during a war?

Y/N:Means they didn't fight for a hundred years.

Mash:Correct. The war during this era was pretty carefree, relatively speaking. Captured knights were released for monetary payments almost everyday. Senpai?

Gudako:I was wondering what Y/N was looking at. Now I know.

Mash looks up.

Mash:What do you-. Huh?

Then communication with Chaldea happened.

Roman:Finally we're connected! Not the best quality, but I've got the video feed. Wait what's wrong with you three? You're staring at the sky weirdly.

Mash:Doctor, I'll send you visuals. What is that?

A giant ring was in the sky.

Roman:This is.. A ring of light. No, some form of magecraft casted over the satellite orbit? In any case it's gigantic. At worst it's as big as North America. Hmm. No records show such phenomena happening in 1431. It's surely one of the reasons for the disappearance of our future. We'll have to to analyze it on our end.

Y/N:(So a beast then? I think I know who too.)

Roman:You guys concentrate on surveying onsite. Start by searching for leylines.

Mash:We should do what the Doctor said. Explore the area, make contact with the people of this era, and set up the summoning circle. There are many things to do.

Y/N:Then lets explore now. Instead of wasting time.

They walk only for a few minutes when they came up on some French soldiers.

Mash:Senpai stop. Looks like a French scout brigade. What shall we do?

Gudako:Isn't dangerous to make contact with people from another time?

Mash:No. They'll forget about us after we leave this singularity. So I'm sure we can come to a peaceful resolution.

Y/N:We best get ready incase they want to fight. Never hurts to be on guard.