The Final Fight For a New Journey.

They all stood near the entrance of the cave.

Gudako:Are you ready for this guys?

Caster:As every as I will be.

Y/N:Good to go.

Mash:Yes Senpai.

Olga Marie:Let's just get this over with.

They walked through and instantly ran into dragon bone warriors.

Y/N:Of course there are enemies.

They quickly dispatched them with Mash having the most trouble. The deeper they went the more there were. They reached a certain point when Caster spoke up.

Caster:The Greater Grail is back here. It's a little far back so don't get lost.

Mash:This place looks like a natural cave. Did this always exist in Fuyuki City?

Olga Marie:Probably, it's half natural half man made. It's the underground workshop expanded by mage over a number of years. Anyway Caster, I forgot to ask you something important. Do you know Sabers true name? It sounded like you'd fought saber several times.

Caster:Yes I know it. Anyone who gets hit by Saber's Noble Phantasm will find out that bastard's true name. The other servants were all defeated because Saber's Noble Phantasm was that powerful.

Mash:A powerful Noble Phantasm is it? What was it like?

Caster:The sister sword of the Sword in the Stone.

Y/N:Excalibur. A very powerful sword indeed.

Caster:You had a run with it?

Y/N:No. Only heard the stories. My old king had use to have it.

Olga Marie:Wait! You were a knight of King Arthur!

???:How foolish. A knight going against it's king.

They all turn to the voice and see a tan skin woman with white hair standing there. She has a red mark going down one of her eyes.

Olga Marie:The enemy Archer!

Caster:Ah, speak of the devil, or shall I say the faithful follower.

Y/N:Archer?

She stares at Y/N the longest. Completely ignoring Caster.

Archer:I knew I recognize you. Why did you of all people show up here?

Caster:You know her?

Y/N:Yeah. Let's just say she's someone close.

Archer:Hmph. You never answered my question.

Y/N:Got a master now. I guess Saber beat you and made you her follower?

She summons two short swords. One black and the other is white, both having markings.

Archer:The time for talk had ended. Now you all shall die.

She charges at Caster first as Mash went for a block. Y/N intervened by trying to pierce her through the side. She dodges only to be hit by Caster's magic shot. She tries and fix her guard only to be stabbed through her left arm. She tries to take it out only to be hit by Mash's shield in her gut. Than Dragon Tooth Warriors showed up distracting the others minus Y/N who was still fighting Archer who was losing. She tried to gain the upper hand but couldn't as Y/N broke her guard everytime. Than Y/N got another lucky strike in stabbing her stomach. She pulls the spear in deeper and stabs him in the stomach as well.
Y/N didn't cough up any blood he only hugged her. She was surprised at first, but hugged him back. He whispers in her ear.