The March of Sure Victory

A/N:As I write this, I saw Emiya's Interlude chapter have 666 reads.. Does that mean something about her? Also, this is a short chapter.
-------------------------------------------------------------

After regrouping with Jing's forces and the forces of Gaul, they marched towards to United Empire's capital. A march that would bring the end of the United Empire.

Mash:"The true Roman Empire Army has started its attack. The United Empire is being invaded. Jing Ke already came back with intel of a city resembling Rome. This is the place Stheno was talking about. This is the real blessing from the goddess. Boudica and Spartacus of Gaul, along with Lu Bu and Jing Ke. A army lead by five servants and our group. That is the true Roman Imperial Army led by Emperor Nero. It is an army that no normal army could handle. Yet the United Empire force won't send in their servants. No sign of Lev Lainfur either. Everyday we advance further. We certainly have the upper hand now. The Imperial-"

Gudako:Are you writing in a journal Mash?

Fou:Fou!

Y/N:I keep forgetting about you.

Fou:Fou?

Mash:Well, to be honest Senpai, Fou, I am. The Doctor asked me to keep a journal, like a military record.

Roman:That's right. I'm the one who asked her to take advantage of the fact you became a Roman viceroy! What do you think about "Novus Commentarii de Bello Gallico"? This title is an homage to the book written by Caesar. That sounds interesting right? Though you do have to cover the part where a god showed up..

Gudako:Doesn't the breach confidentiality?

Roman:I suppose your right. Well then, let's talk about something serious!

L.Cu:You met a greek goddess?

Y/N:Yep. She had a sick idea of her first reward.

Olga:I'm glad I didn't go then. I'd probably have killed her.

Salter:So would I. All she did was waste time with that idea.

Jeanne:At least she gave us a major lead the second time.

Mordred:After I almost killed her. I still wish I punished her more.

Artoria:I think you chocking her til she nearly passed out was enough.

Salter:What's wrong "White Knight", to graphic for you?

Artoria:I thought we got along better? Why are you being a bitch to me again?

Y/N\L.Cu:Oooohhhhhhh.

Salter:Because you decide in falling in love with an idiot. After death too. You act like a little school girl who's in love for the first time.

Artoria:Not my fault your jealous of me being happy. Why don't you go be a sad, angry, goth girl somewhere else.

She hugs Y/N's arm again with a smirk at Salter's anger. Emiya almost laughed from Salters expression of Artoria hugging Y/N's arm.

Emiya:(She really is a bitch, huh?)

Salter:Maybe I should take him from you then.

She goes to pull her sword out, when a sword cuts into her neck. Not enough to do any fatal, but enough to draw blood. Looking over, she saw Mordred with a wicked smile.

Mordred:Wanna repeat that?

Salter scoffs and dematerialize her sword. She then continues to walk as Mordred hugs Y/N's other arm. Emiya just stays close to him as they start walking again. Artoria felt how he went tense for a second as her other self pulled her sword out.