Sailing on The Golden Hind

The party ended some time in the early morning. Yet the pirates were all rowdy by the time it was time to wake up. Gudako or Mash didn't ask where Y/N and Astolfo was because they didn't notice them leaving. So now they're on Drake's ship getting ready to set sail.

Drake:All right, we're setting sail! Raise the flag, the Golden Hind is moving out!

Pirate 1:Aye aye, Boss!

Drake:Blast that cannon! Let's liven things up!

They fire off the cannon, making some pirates cheer. Mash just sighs at everything happening.

Gudako:What's wrong, Mash. Are you not used to the sea yet?

Mash:Yes. We saw never-ending land last time, but I've never experienced an ocean as far as the eye can see.

Y/N:Then I say memorize the view. From what I understand you've been stuck in Chaldea all your life. Why not enjoy it while you can.

Mash:I rather see the proper ocean. Though Senpai seems to be having fun.

Gudako:Yeah I am! I always wanted to be on a cruise before, but I was too poor to do one. So I'm trying to make the best out of this one.

Y/N:Sailing on the ocean isn't as fun as it sounds to me. I've done it before for different reasons though.

Mash:I see... Unfortunately, this is not the time for that. I'm afraid things will be slightly different this- Ah, Senpai! Seagulls! Seagulls over there!

She had a big smile as points at the birds.

Mash:And look, I see more pirates there!

Astolfo:Wow Mash, you're adorable when excited.

Mash slowly realizes what she's doing and clears her throat with an embarrassed blush.

Mash:Ahem. Now, here I go!

Gudako:Have fuuuuun!

Mash:I-Is it just me, or are you sort of out of it, Master?

Y/N:Probably from all the booze she drank last night.

Astolfo:She kinda got wasted with Drake.

The enemy pirates got closer to them and Mash runs at them.

Y/N:Astolfo, can you please stay near Gudako while I help Mash with the pirates?

Astolfo:I can handle that. Just don't have too much fun without me!

Y/N rolls his eyes and punches a charging pirate in the gut. The rest of Drake's crew started to help her fight them off.

Drake:Get the cannons ready, we're sinking their ship!

Pirates:Aye aye, Captain!

Y/N ducks under a swing and deflects a bullet aimed at him to another enemy pirate. He stabs one in the leg and swings him into a cutlass aimed at him. Then he adds more strength and goes though the leg to stab the other one in the neck. Drake shoots some pirates as her crew opened fire on the enemy ship, dealing damage. Mash storms onto the enemy ship and knocks away the cannon gunners. She jumps back on the Golden Hind after dealing enough damage on the enemy ship. Both ships were sailing farther from the island when the enemy pirates went to fall back, but their ship was blown apart by the Golden Hinds constant cannon fire. The ship moved away from the enemy ship, with the pirates jumping off into the water. Drake's crew start firing at any stragglers the further away they went. Gudako's group didn't notice their shocked expressions when they noticed something a miss.

Mash:Whew... I'm all sticky from the seawater.

Drake:Hey guys. Got a second?

Mash:Yes, what is it?