Lore Pt.8: Uprising

A/N: I lied. Ah ah don't move don't move. Take this lore and like it. Mostly due to me hearing about stories not updated for awhile being deleted, so I'm doing this to make sure it isn't... hopefully.
---------------‐--------------------------------------------------------

A year has passed since King Arthur and Knights of the Round have taken over the Roman Empire. Many things have changed since then for the eastern continents. Russia, China, and Africa were all being attacked by the ever growing empire. Y/N and Mordred were in charge of the Russian assault, but due to the harsh environment many changes were made to the soldiers armor and weapons. Though Mordred was in Russia as Y/N was busy in Camelot. He was gathering information about King Arthur's movements and the other knights missions. The two have been making plans that involve their rule ending. Bedivere and Galahad were also helping them end the seemingly endless war and cruelty to the people. It was a late night when Y/N came across Kay and Argavain in a lone room talking.

Y/N:'What are they up to?'

He moves closer to listen on what they were talking about.

Kay: Are you sure?

Yvain: His orders exact.

Kay: Wonder what took him so long for the order?

Yvain: Who cares? Now we can get ride of that bitch and her whore mother.

Kay: That means we need to kill Y/N and her solders too then. Which shouldn't be a problem.

Argavain: Y/N is here now, so we can just kill him and then Mordred.

Y/N kicks open the door and charges at the shocked Argavain. He stabs him in the throat with his spear and twists. Kay drew his sword and went for a slash at Y/N's neck. Y/N dodges it and went for a stab. Kay deflects the attack and went for another. The two were somewhat evenly matched, but Y/N had few small cuts on his unarmored parts.

Y/N:'Dammit, he's better than I expected. No wonder Arthur only trains with him.'

Kay: You're dying here, runt. Then your wife is next.

Y/N: Say that when you've won the fight.

Y/N pulls out a dagger as the two traded blows and stabbed Kay between his armor in his stomach. Kay grabs him and headbutts him back. He runs away calling for the guards as Y/N recovers. He curses his unfortunate luck and runs away to who he knew was a target. Morgan le Fae. But he was too late. King Arthur, Tristan, and Gareth already had her in chains.

Arthur: Hmph. Seems you caught wind of my orders. Oh well. Seems like I shall deal with you then.

Arthur slowly drew his blade while walking towards Y/N. Y/N wanted to run away to warn Mordred, but the clanking of metal behind him denied any escape. Arthur began an onslaught of attacks, forcing Y/N on the defensive. Though he could only defend so long before his guard was broken by a sword through the back.

Kay: Remember me?

Y/N elbows him in the face, hearing something crack from the force. Arthur took the chance and punched him hard in the face, rendering him unconscious.

Arthur: Send him and the wrench to the dungeon. Their execution will be a message to all who oppose me.

Morgan only sighs and looks into her room. A place once her sanctuary now a new memory of her life. A memory that will soon be replaced by horror. But, even in the face of death she smirks. For she has sent a warning to Mordred about Arthur's plans. A warning that would start the fall of the King Arthur.

{Two days later}

Mordred was in a command tent looking over a battle plan she recently created. Though she couldn't concentrate. No word from Y/N so far has been nagging her, and her fear of losing her lover hangs heavy on her mind. The tent flap was opened for the cold air to enter as one of her Elite Soldiers runs in.

Elite Soldier: Dame Mordred, I have a message from Lady Morgan!

Mordred: Mother sent a message?

She turns to see a enchanted seal letter in his hand. She takes the letter and uses her magic to break the seal. A common, yet secure way for the two to send letters to each other. But she noticed more enchantments on the letter than normal. Her worries increased. She quickly reads the letter, and afterwards places it down. The soldier himself was beginning to worry as the table was broken in half.

Mordred: Gather the men. We're heading back to Camelot.

Elite Soldier: Commander?

Mordred: A new war has started. And King Arthur is the enemy.

{Five days later}

The day for execution has come. Y/N was being dragged by a horse through gravel path of a village as the people booed and threw rocks at him. His body had noticable cuts and bruises from the daily torture from the other knights. It didn't help that he laughed at them while they beat him. Gareth and Kay rode their horses next to the one dragging him with cocky smirks. Their victory by killing Y/N was close at hand. The horse finally stopped when they reached a cross surrounded by knights and village folk hoping for some sort of entertainment. The rich were sitting in wagons or on seats chatting and laughing as if this is another normal event. Kay untied Y/N from the horse and stands him up. Y/N looks around again and sees a smolding stack of wood not too far off from the cross. Kay sees this and chuckles.

Kay: The witch was given a witches death. Much like how a catholic like you will be killed.

Y/N: On the cross, huh? ...I know I'm not the best catholic, but I done made my peace.

Gareth: Your peace means nothing as you burn in hell.

Y/N: Then I'll save you a seat on the Round Table of Hell.

Kay punches him in the gut and shoves him towards the cross. Some of the knight point their spears at Y/N as he walks so he couldn't run. Y/N just chuckles and gave Morgan a quick prayer his mother would recite. As he drew closer to the cross a arrow hit Gareth in the shoulder. She yelps in pain and looks behind her. Her skin turned pale as a rain of arrows was seen coming towards them. Y/N saw this and wrapped his rope around Kay's throat and used him as a shield from the arrows hitting the area. People began to panic as many of them were hit and killed almost instantly. Soon after riders stormed the village killing any knight or villager in their path. Gareth was barely alive as she watches the slaughter around her. Wondering who would dare attack them so deep in their terrority. Kay's body falling on top of her caused her to yell in pain as Y/N fell to his knees.

Y/N: Damn... No more strength left.

Galahad: Then let me help you.

Y/N looks up to see Galahad and Bedivere with their knights surrounding him.

Y/N: You guys saved me?

Bedivere: We couldn't watch as a friend was killed like this. Plus, we have reports of Mordred rushing back, so we need to leave anyway.

Galahad helps Y/N up on a horse and quickly orders his men to retreat. Bedivere looks at Camelot once more before he orders his men. Wondering how a once bright future became dark and wretched place of evil. He sees more cavalry coming from the city so he quickly orders a retreat and follows Galahad to Mordred's location. Where the beginning of Arthur's fall truly begins.
------------
A/N: I will work on this chapter later. I feel like I rushed it too much and made it uninteresting. Also, I did start another chapter for this story. The doctor will visit her patients soon.