Rome is Love. Rome is Life

A/N:Thanks to everyone who votes or follow me. Also hope you enjoy this chapter cause my publish schedule is gonna be messed up again, and it's a short chapter again.
--------------------------------------------------------------

After defeating Alexander and El-Melloi they continue to the United Empire's capital. Now standing not far away, they study the city.

Gudako:This is it. Once we take over the city and defeat the emperors we win.

Mash:I be lying if I say I wasn't nervous. This battle will determine the fate of Rome.

Nero:Mhmm. In other words, it's the final showdown. Now is the time to gather my strength and yours, as my soldiers. With the battle, Rome will become one again! Those miserable pretenders to the throne.. Now is the time for the false Rome to fall! Fight my soldiers! My sword is the Original Flame, and the sound of it clashing is like a star streaking across the sky. Listen in awe and praise it! Rejoice, my swords!

Roman:Her voice and cheers seem to raise the troops morale sky high.

Artoria:They seem ready to defeat anything.

Y/N:Which is always good. Cause they'll most likely be golems with the enemy troops.

The Roman soldiers charge ahead and meets the United Empire troops near the city's walls.

Mash:The battle has started, but there's still no sign of any servants.

Jeanne:I can sense one of them, but barely. There must be something interfering my ability.

Roman:Most likely the Grail. Don't worry to much about it.

Mash:We'll be taking part in the palace raid. I hope we can find that court mage.

They begin making there way to the palace.

Gudako:You mean Lev Lainur?

Mash:I can't say for sure, but it's a strong possibility.

Y/N:I'll finish what I started if he is here.

Roman:Everyone, be extremely careful. Who knows what will happen if we run into the holder of the Grail. A dragon was summoned last time, so they could summon something besides a Servant. But-

Jeanne:That Servant is here!

Everyone stops and look for them.

Roman:You should be able to see them.

A man with a dark tan skin, wearing a black, red, and gold outfit walks out of the palace. His red eyes look directly at the group.

???:Brave ones. You are truly a brave, and that is why you rule over the current Rome.

Nero:Hmmm.

Y/N:(Is that Romulus? Is this what happened to him after he made Rome, or was it something else?)

Mash:We've got visual confirmation. One large target near the entrance of the palace. He's talking to us. It seems Nero heard him too.

Roman:You can hear him all the way over here. As expected of Servants, even their vocal cords are different.

Romulus:I see. So you're Nero? Hoe adorable. How beautiful. How gorgeous. I can see how you held up Rome with those slender arms of yours.

Y/N:(Seems to speak a little different too.)

Romulus:The past, the present, the future. All that is Rome loves you.

Nero:What? That's... No, I-I can't.. Would that even be possible? No, no, but..