The Emperor of UMU!

On their way to the city, the mystery woman asks them a question.

???:By the way you guys. I don't doubt that your foreigners, but where are you from? Your surely not from Britannia... The far east doesn't seem likely either.

Gudako:We're from the future.

Y/N:(Here comes the doubt.)

???:What?! If that's true, them we are going to have a problem. You have my sympathies, but did you perhaps fall down the stairs?

Y/N:...That's your response?

Mash:Enough small talk. We still have many enemies to take care of, the second wave is coming.

???:Damn those restless United Empire fools! How dare they interrupt my beautiful voice! Let's go you! The very striking looking girl, I order you to serve as my shield!

Mash:Huh? Uh, sure. Senpai, now we're the ones under command somehow!

Gudako:How did this happen?

Y/N:You let it.

Jeanne:Or it could be from her leader like aura.

Gudako:Don't I have a leader like aura?

Y/N:Yours is more like a calm, and noisy child like aura. Sometimes leader like when in dire situations.

Some enemy soldiers went to stab Gudako, when Y/N stabs some in the throat while Jeanne took care of the rest. The woman and Mash were taking out another group of them together. Y/N just stayed near Gudako.

Y/N:(Whenever we get the chance I going to train her with a weapon.)

He sees her shoot out a fire ball, only to barely break a shield.

Y/N:(She has all that mana, but no way to utilize it yet. Cu Chulainn caster self taught her some runes, but she needs an experience caster to teach her.)

The enemy forces was finally depleted. Gudako's servants gather around her. The woman the walks up to them.

???:Somehow we're out of danger. You ended up saving the day again. I'm sure it's not uncommon to be outnumbered in war, but being on the inferior side is no fun. It's so tiring!

Y/N:Well we got more coming in.

Jeanne:I sense a servant with them as well.

Roman:We got one on our sensors as well! Be careful, we don't know which class he is.

Jeanne:Here it comes!

A man surrounded by soldiers shows up. His eyes are only on the woman.

???:My beloved younger sister's child.

???:Uncle! No... No, no, no, let me call you this now. You fool who inexplicably lost his way aligning with the United Empire! Caligula!

Y/N notices that his fist were covered in blood.

Y/N:Looks like he killed a few of your troops before he got here.

???:Of course he did. The bastard.

Roman:Did she call him her uncle? That's what she said right?

Mash:Yes, I'm sure that's what we heard. A human living in this era, and a blood relative of a servant?

Y/N:(A blood relative of Caligula? A niece as well. That means she's most likely Nero Claudius. Or an unknown child that was lost to history.)

Roman:Let's look into that later Mash. No question about it though, he's a servant. Gudako, are you ready? This is your first servant battle since coming to this era.