A New Challenger Approaches!

The sun has set and the party sits or stands next to a fire.

Mash:I'm going to patrol the area. Jeanne, please wait here.

Fou:Fou, Fou!

Fou follows after Mash as she walks off. Y/N and Emiya are sitting next to each other deep in thought. Jeanne never did answer Mash catching Marie's attention.

Marie:Is something wrong Jeanne? You seem defeated.. Are you tired?

Jeanne:Marie.. No, I'm not tired. I am a servant after all.

Marie:Perhaps you are sadden about the state France seems to be. Are you disappointed?

Jeanne:No, I'm not disappointed. Thank you for your concern Marie. But seeing those familiar towers in flames is a bit hard to bear.

Marie:I would imagine it would be for you. Especially in this era in when you were alive. It's different than what I should feel inside. Memories that are still going. Yes! Why don't we take this time to talk? Girls night out!

Gudako:Hey Y/N, what do you think of Jeanne Alter?

Y/N:She's... Very angry, in her right mind I suppose she should be. Though I have a feeling she isn't the main problem in this singularity.

Jeanne's and Marie's conversation was still going on.

Emiya:I agree. No way she just came back from death. She did say that Gilles de Rais was here in this singularity.

Gudako:Do you she came back due to the Grail?

Y/N:Maybe.... Or she was created by the Grail.

Astolfo:Sounds like a lot of work. Glad I'd never think of that.

Gudako:Is that possible?

Y/N:The Grail grants any wish. Gilles was hit the hardest from her death, that's why he became insane. Maybe he wished for that version of Jeanne?

Mash comes back with Fou sitting on her head.

Mash:Seems like some enemies showed up.

Saber was already killing them

Y/N:We best join so she doesn't destroy the forest.

They were only beast man so they didn't last long. Especially with eight servants fighting them at once. Y/N decides to call out the servant that's been following them.

Y/N:You wanna come out now.

Emiya:Your not an assassin so better come out now.

Gudako:What are you two on about.

Roman:Enemy servant detected!

Amadeus:What a drag. I've detected them too. Having good hearing isn't always a good thing. In fact, I hate this sound so much it makes me want to scream. The sound of an enemy's footsteps is worse than a high pitched trumpet.

Mash:You can hear them at this distance?

Amadeus:Of course. I can hear any-

Y/N:Enough talking more fighting. Seems who ever they are they sent out more common enemies.

Skeletons and wyverns started moving in for a attack. The wyverns took the longest, but not that long.

Mash:All that's left is the enemy servant!

Marie:Is everybody all right? Does anyone need healing?

Saber:No.

Astolfo:Nope! I'm a-okay!