Explaining The Works.

Y/N is currently walking down the halls of Chaldea. It's been a couple of days since he's been here. Gudako woke up yesterday and was given the debrief of the world's status: its gone to hell. Now she has to fix singularities like Fuyuki, but are bigger and are in different eras. Also they can go back to the ones she cleared due to how "extra missions" they called them are still there. Gudako says she wants to defeat Berserker soon in which gives Y/N a slight headache just thinking about him.

Gudako:Y/N!

Breaking him from his thoughts he sees his master run up to him.

Gudako:Da Vinci wants to show me something and I want you to see too.

Y/N:Alright, where too?

Gudako:Just follow me okay.

She leads him to a room with a summoning circle in the middle. It was placed on a small ramp with machinery surrounding it. Then some rainbow color gems that look almost like stars were laying next to a computer. The women Da Vinci was waiting for her. Of course she was slightly surprised of Y/N arriving, but didn't really care.

Da Vinci:Gudako, Y/N, welcome to the summoning room! Here you can summon other Heroic Spirits to help you along your quest.

Gudako:[stars in eyes]Cool!

Y/N:How does this work?

Da Vinci:I'm glad you ask. You see this gem?

She holds up one of the rainbow gems.

Da Vinci:This is a saint quartz. With it's magical powers it can help summon a servant. Place a certain amount on the circle, do a chant if you want, and voila, you have a new servant.

Gudako:Is it possible to get more than one of the same?

Da Vinci:Yep. But after you summon the first one of that servant its copy's are more of a part of them. Helping them grow stronger. Lancer I'm sure you noticed you're not at full power?

Y/N:Yes. I just didn't think to much about it at first. (Cause technically I'm not suppose to be here.)

Da Vinci:That is because of how many servants that can be summoned here. They start off weak, but can get stronger by getting upgrade materials in which will be explained after Gudako does her summoning.

She hands her thirty saint quartz.

Da Vinci:Your first ten summoning will be on the house, but next time you have to spend yours.

Gudako:How do I get more?

Da Vinci:By completing quests. Like those extra missions and you get them from completing singularities. You even get weekly quests that give you parts of them.

Gudako:Then where's my quartz?

Da Vinci:They'll be in your room after this. Now no more talking. Go summon those servants.

Gudako walks up and places the quartz down. Da Vinci than presses some buttons on the computer and it starts to glow.

Y/N:(So they summon them through technology.)

Than three rings rised from the circle, then combines, and explode. Y/N notices a card comes out of a machine next to Da Vinic as they see Caster walk out of the bright light.

Caster:Class Caster and my name is Cu Chulainn.

He looks at them both.

Cu:Do I know you two?

Gudako:What do you mean!? We meant in Fuyuki remember?

Cu:You don't say, well sorry but I don't.