Are You My Mommy?

They were following Mordred down the street to a safehouse she claims to be staying at. Y/N would take glances at her in wonder. Artoria told him some stories about Mordred. Claiming she knows she wasn't the best parent, but all for her kingdom. Which didn't sit well to him at first, but you can't always judge someone for one action they feel bad their entire life... Even though people do that about history all the time. But that's one of the points of history. To learn from mistakes and hope to never do them again. Mordred sudden stops and walks up to Y/N with a glare.

Mordred:Is there a reason you keep glancing at me?

Y/N:...You just remind me of someone I know.

Mordred:So? That doesn't mean keep glancing at me with a confused face. Keep your eyes to yourself.

Gudako:(She has the same attitude as our Mordred in Chaldea, but one difference is how they act to Y/N. She's ruder and ours is caring.)

Y/N:Sorry. I'll just keep paying attention to our surroundings.

Mordred:You do that.

Mash:So Mordred, how long have you been here?

Mordred:For a while... We got company.

More mechanical dolls jump from the roofs and walk out between the houses.

Y/N:Wonder who made these in bulk?

Mordred:Don't care. They'll all end up broken pieces and scrap when I'm done.

Gudako:...What is ypur class again?

Mordred:Saber.

Gudako:...Sure. Let's say that.

Mordred:What does that mean? Why did that sound so unsure?

Mash:Um, well-

Olga:Less talky, more fighty. We are surrounded, remember?

Gudako:Right. Mash will help Mordred, and Y/N will cover our backs. Olga can blast any that jump at us away.

Mordred:Fine. Just make sure to not get in my way. I wouldn't want to hurt a new ally on accident.

Y/N:Huh. You do care.

Mordred:You can die.

She charges at the enemy with her sword Clarent raised to cut one of the dolls in half. Mash quickly follow her to help her. Y/N began his roll by stabbing two dolls with one thrust of his spear and throws their bodies at one trying to flank him. Olga just starts blasting the ones on the roofs. Gudako may not be a good magus, but she's a decent Master when it comes to orders in a battle. So due to her orders the battle went without a hitch.

Y/N:That's all of them.

Gudako:Wonder when we'll come across a different enemy?

Mash:Huh? I don't think we fought these before today, Master.

Gudako:I know. I mean the other enemy in this Singularity. There's never just one type of enemy in one. There are at least three or more different types in each Singularity.

Olga:Huh. You're right. There never has just been one type of enemy in one... I guess that would just make things too easy.

Y/N:Welp, talking about it now means we'll come across them soon, so we best be ready.

Mordred:They're already here.

Tall, white, bulky, humanoid creatures with black bulbous eyes walking towards them.

Gudako:What...are those things?

Roman:Homunculi. Creatures created by alchemy. I would be weary of them. They have the intelligence of humans and powerful magic circuits.