Patrol Duty

It was the next morning after killing Jack and Paracelsus. Shakespeare was now a member of their party, much to Andersen's disappointment. Which made Atalanta happy he's suffering. They left him at the house with Fran and Olga guarding the place.

Mash:Senpai, are you okay? You seem a little pale.

Gudako:Just sleepy. I didn't sleep well last night.

Y/N:I think that was the best night of rest I've had for... I don't remember how long.

Atalanta:That's probably from all the women you sleep with. I can't imagine how you satisfied them all.

Y/N:Huh? No. It's usually from them piling on top of me. I can hardly breathe sometimes.

Atalanta:Oh. That too I suppose would make it hard to sleep.

Gudako moves closer to Mash so she san whisper to her.

Gudako:Is it me, or does it seem she isn't as hateful to him today?

Mash:No. You're right, Senpai. Her hateful tone towards him is gone.

Atalanta:That probably wouldn't be a problem if you could control your urges.

Y/N:Oh, I got them controlled. It's the two Saber faces and the oppai knight who can't sometimes. The tsundere ain't so bad. ('Just kinky.')

Mordres:('Saber faces?')

Atalanta rolls her eyes at him and keeps watching for any movement.

Gudako:Do you think Mordred is right? What happened last night will happen again?

Mash:I do. I believe their contractor is attempting to ruin this era as fast as possible now that we made it here.

Nero:I wonder who their Master was. Or possible Masters.

Medea:If they were truly summoned by the fog them someone would have convinced them to work for them. No way would a normal mage have enough mana for three Servants. The only reason you can summon so many is because of Chaldea and Mash's shield. Your mana regenerative abilities are good, but not that good.

Mordred:Just how many Servants are at Chaldea?

Gudako:Um... Around twenty I think.

Mash:I believe it is twenty-one in total. Could be wrong about that though

Mordred:Twenty? ...Is any of them perhaps King Arthur?

Gudako:Nope. Don't even know what he looks like.

Mordred:Hmm. I'll take your word on it, even though I think you're lying.

Y/N:...

Mordred:What's with that look?

Y/N:('I would honestly believe Artoria is her mom more than father. But she does have some characteristics from Morgan Le Fay. The face mostly just like mine.') Nothing just studying you.

Mordred:Why?

Y/N:Cause if we do see King Arthur I'll know it's him from how you look.

Mordred:(smirks) Yeah. That makes sense. I believe I look more like my old man than my bitch of a mother.

Mash:I suppose the myths about your mother are true?

Mordred:Probably. Haven't read them... We got company.

Automatas and Helters Skelters begin to surround the group.

Nero:This is ridiculous. We surely killed an army' worth?

Mordred:Hmph. That's still not enough to satisfied my taste for battle.

Gudako began ordering her Servants for battle as Mordred charges ahead. Atalanta runs up and runs along the enemy ranks. Jumping on and off the enemies while destroying them. Using her superior speed to out run any bullets or swings heading her way. Medea uses her Dragon Skeleton Warriors familiars to meet the Automatas head on in close quarter combat. Nero and Mash work together in dealing with the Skelters as Y/N worked on both group of enemies. Due to teamwork and brute strength they defeated them.