Karma's A Bitch

They successfully entered the palace with little to no trouble. Jing Ke was leading them through the palace.

Nero:You're sure this is the way Jing Ke?

Jing:This is the second time I came through here to the emperor. Don't worry, I promise I'll guide you to the throne without fail.

Nero:The city reminds me of normal Rome... It's impressive. They even replicated the palace down to the interiors. When did they build it? Is this some sort of spell?

Roman:That's possible. It might have been from the Holy Grail.

Jing:There's no time to chit chat. The enemy's noticed us. They don't seem to be human too.

Y/N:More golems. How shocking.

Nero:Ugh, golems? Whatever they may be, I am no longer afraid!

Gudako:Time to get started everyone.

Artoria:I shall help end this quickly.

She's charges ahead and cuts down a golem. Y/N prevents one from trying to crush her, and destroys it. Mordred launches into them and Olga watches over her for support. Gudako then order Y/N and Emiya to assist any that need it. L.Cu and Salter were sent to take care of any that separate from the group. Kiyohime just stays near Gudako. A Chimera shows up, and Y/N and L.Cu take care of it. Lancer Cu and Y/N do a joint attack and kill the Chimera as the others defeat the last golem.

Gudako:Good job everyone. Let's keep heading to the throne room.

Nero:It is time to finish this!

They run to the throne killing any golems that showed up. When they got close, Y/N sensed the demonic energy in the room. One that is all to similar to him.

Y/N:(It reminds me of Lev. He's here.)

Mordred sees his face that shows concentration. His eyes showing a dangerous glimmer.

Mordred:(What got him all riled up?)

They enter the throne room, and see Romulus standing there with a double end spear. Both blades were red, and a brown handle.

Romulus:Here you are, my beloved child.

Nero:UMU, I am here! O proud founder of our great nation, King Romulus!

Romulus:...Splendid radiance. In that case, should I call you by your name, Emperor?

Nero:Oh, there's no need. Call me what you did just now. Whether it'll be the past, present, or future, I am the one and only Fifth Emperor of the Roman Empire! UMU! Holy Progenitor, O King Romulus! I hereby challenge you with my warriors, my swords!

Romulus:I'll allow it, Nero Claudius. Show me that you can trample over Rome's love with your own love.

Gudako:Get ready everyone.

Romulus:Behold my spear, for Rome is here!

Two Chimeras show up and stand next to him.

Gudako:Artoria and Salter can help Nero with Romulus! Y/N and Emiya can handle one Chimera, while L.Cu and Olga handle the other. I'm sure you know your purpose Kiyohime?

Kiyohime:Of course darling~.

Mordred:What about me and Jeanne?

Gudako:You two can assist anyone that needs it, or incase an more enemy's show up.

Nero:UMU! Then with me you two!

Everyone goes to their respective battles and begins the long battle.