The Harem Grows

Y/N was with Gudako and the two were in the pitiful version of what is called a library. It was a random room with books they saved from the explosion, and barely had anything that was good to read, or worth studying with. But Y/N wanted to help Gudako in knowing who or what they meet or will be at. Which was easier said than done.

Y/N:So who is Asterios again?

Gudako:Asterios, or the Minotaur of the Labyrinth, was the son of Queen Pasiphae and a magnificent bull that Poseidon wanted sacrificed to him, but King Minos wanted it for himself. Poseidon cursed the Queen into loving the bull and had sexual intercourse with it, later giving birth to Asterios. When the King found out he send Asterios into the Labyrinth and was sacrificed fourteen young noble men and women to feed off after Minos' son was killed from Athenians. That was until Theseus came and killed the Minotaur with the help of Princess Ariadne... Ancient Greek was messed up.

Y/N:Yup. But that was the Greek Gods for you.

Then the door suddenly opened to show Astolfo in a new outfit. It was a pink shirt and blue shorts with a brown belt and gild buckle. Her shoes were also pink with purple shoelaces. They two looked at her as she bears a big smile.

Astolfo:Hello, Master, Y/N, how are you two?

Y/N:I'm doing just fine.

Gudako:I have a headache.

Astolfo: Yeah, that's nice. So, Y/N, what have you been up to?

She got closer to him, ignoring Gudako, who was confused on what she meant on "Yeah, that's nice."

Y/N:Teaching Gudako some history on people we met and those we could. What have you been up to?

Astolfo:Finding clothes that fit my style.

She put her hands behind her head a pushed her chest out.

Astolfo:What do you think?

Y/N:...I think you need a bra on.

Astolfo:H-huh?

Y/N:I can see your nipples against your shirt. Shouldn't you have a bra on?

Astolfo:W-well-

Y/N pats her on the head in a reassuring way with a friendly smile.

Y/N:I know what you're trying to do, and I'm flattered. But if you want that you have to talk to Mordred. (She got some of her older self's personality after that near death experience I had.)

Astolfo seemed to be thinking about what he said, and gained a bigger smile.

Astolfo:Is that's the case I'll be right back.

Y/N:We're not gonna be here much longer, but I'll be expecting you wherever we go.

Astolfo waved as she ran off into the hallway and began her search for Mordred. She thought of the perfect plan to get into Y/N's harem. Sure she may want him to herself, but knows he wouldn't, for he doesn't want break the other girl's hearts. Astolfo searched room by room in where she thought Mordred was before running into her in the simulation room. When she busted open the door Mordred looks at her with a frown.

Mordred:What do you want, bimbo?

Astolfo:(Time to begin my plan.) I challenge you to be in Y/N' harem!

The air around Mordred seemed to have gotten colder as she stared at Astolfo with cold eyes.

Mordred:What did you say?

Astolfo:I said I challenge you to be in
Y/N's harem!

Mordred slowly began to laugh as she points her sword at Astolfo. Astolfo only grins as she changes into her battle outfit.