Gathering That Info Stuff.

They were following Jeanne d'Arc when she looks at them with a smile.

Jeanne:Sorry that you couldn't be somewhere nicer. I know not everyone likes to sleep in the woods.

Gudako:It's fine. I should thank you for your hospitality.

Mash:I hate to be rude, but you do know what's going on here right?

Jeanne:Yes, though there are a few evil presences nearby. We are close to the fort. So before they invade let's take them out.

More skeletons were nearby and were slowly making their way to the fort. Like before they didn't last even a minute.

Mash:The enemy has been wiped out.

Gudako:Good job you two!

Jeanne:Yes, thank you. It makes things easier with help.

Y/N:Praise Mash not me.

Jeanne:Do you hate being praised?

Y/N:No.. I just don't think I did anything difficult to earn it.

Gudako:That's a stupid way of thinking. You do deserve it, after all you help more than you think.

Y/N:(I know how much I help.) Well you can blame my teacher. He only gave praise to my improvement or when I did something very difficult. So something like taking out skeletons isn't that hard.

He feels Gudako trying to pat his head.

Gudako:Then I guess we have to change that.

He only raises a brow and then smiles.

Y/N:If you say so.

They continue a little deeper in the woods as the sun finishes setting.

Jeanne:Yes, this is a good spot to stop. First, please tell me your names.

Mash:Understood. My name is Mash Kyrielight.

Y/N:My name is Y/N Pendragon. Since you told me your class (in which I already knew) my class is Lancer.

Gudako:My name is Gudako Fujimaru, I am their master.

Jeanne:Master? So there are masters even in this Holy Grail War.

Mash:No, it has nothing to do with the Holy Grail War. I'm just a Demi- Servant.

Jeanne:Demi-Servant?

Mash:Not a true Heroic Spirit. Have you heard of us?

Jeanne:Right. We should probably clear that up first. I am indeed a servant, my class is Ruler. I understand that much. But a majority of information about the Holy Grail War that should be provided is missing. No only that, my stats have ranked down as well. Not only have I lost the anti-servant command spells, I can't even reveal their true names anymore.

Y/N:Which means either you power is sealed or somehow a incomplete summon of you happened.

Mash:Incomplete summon?

Y/N:It's a rare occurrence that happens when a servant summoning is interrupted. Normally if such thing happens the summoning just fails, but it can happen.

Jeanne:Well luckily this is my homeland where I was born and raised. So if nothing else I can still speak the language.

Mash:That soldier earlier was saying that Jeanne d'Arc turned into a Dragon Witch.

Jeanne:Having just materialized a few hours ago I am not sure what's going on. It seems there is another Jeanne d'Arc in this world. A Jeanne that murdered King Charles VII of France, and committed the slaughter at Orleans..