The Labyrinth of Mystery

After some talking the decided to follow the trail to whatever is in the dungeon with them. Astolfo somehow got separated from the group, which made Gudako worried for her. The four other Servants was on high alert during the walk.

Gudako:Aren't you worried for Astolfo? She could be in trouble.

Y/N:She may be a klutz, but she can handle herself.

Gudako:I know she can, but what about that mystery monster? What id she runs into it?

Y/N:Then why don't you summon her here with a command spell?

Gudako then facepalms from not thinking to do that. She was going to, but got distracted by Drake talking.

Drake:The blood trail stops here. I guess we'll have to give up on tracking it further?

Then some monsters came around a corner. They were Lamias, a creature with a pale woman upper half and a snake lower half.

Mash:Not necessarily. Master, please stand back.

All the Servants ready themselves.

Y/N:Can't you follow whatever it was with your heightened dragon senses, Siegfried?

Siegfried:I could if I didn't smell more blood around us. Whatever it is has been on a killing spree.

Drake:Well, I think this is great. I was getting bored of dungeon-crawling anyway. Let's take a break and light our guns up! All right, bring it on!

Cu Chulainn runs ahead and kills one of the Lamias. Y/N joins him and kills another. Mash was blocking one from hitting Gudako and Drake. Drake kills it with a bullet to the head, and Siegfried cuts another one in half. The last few in the group didn't last long against them. Then a roar is heard as a Chimera walks to them. It had white fur, a lion head, a goat head, and a snake tail.

Cu:Heh. Bout time a decent fight happened.

Y/N:Don't let your guard down, Cu. Chimeras are a vicious opponent.

Cu:I know. Which will make this better!

He charges at the Chimera and dodges a fireball shot at him. Mash tanks the hit with her shield as Y/N and Siegfried ran past her. Cu has stabbed the tail for Y/N and Siegfried to get closer to it. It does a quick turn, hoping to fling Cu away, but he held on. Y/N stabs through the goats head neck and pulls up his blade. The head was now barely hanging on, but Siegfried made sure it was completely off by cutting it the rest of the way. Cu then tears off part of the tail and stabs into its back. Y/N dodges a swipe from its claws and stabs into its leg. Siegfried cuts the Chimera across the face and
Y/N stabs it in the eye with Cu, causing it to roar once again. Siegfried took the chance to decapitate the Chimera for the finishing blow. They moved away from the corpse smiling.

Cu:That's a wrap.

Siegfried:Not a bad workout.

Gudako:Good job, everyone! The battle is now over.

Drake:Well, fighting these non-humans, including the bones back there, means I noe got some more great tales to tell. Anyway, even these things die when you shoot a lead bullet through them. I learned something!

Mash:No, normally that wouldn't have any effect. It's because you possess the Holy Grail... I think it continuously grants your wish of, "Whatever it is, gunfire is effective."

Drake:Oh, is that what it is? So, I guess I shouldn't wonder about when the Wild Hunt is happening then.

They then continued to explore the dungeon.

Cu:So Y/N, you seem like you had a short life before dying. Why's that?

Siegfried:Not very settle are you?