Jekyll the Gentle Scholar

After the interesting battle with loli Jack they made it to the place Mordred speaks of. A rather fancy looking house that had lights on. Mordred slams open the front door with little care for the belonging inside.

Mordred:Hey, Doc, I brought some guys here.

A handsome man with blonde hair and green eyes wearing a nice suit walks in the living room.

Mash:Is this the doctor you told us about, Mordred?

???:Oh boy, Saber. You always reveal your True Name to strangers right away. We talked about this. If you're introducing yourself, just state your class. Do you understand? Disclosing-

Mordred:Yeah, yeah, so you keep telling me. Which I tell you I'd beat anyone who dares to challenge me.

???:(sighs) That won't always work.

Mordred:Has so far.

Roman:Um, I hate to interrupt, but we're kinda lost here.

???:Hmm? Some sort of communication device? No, nevermind. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Henry Jekyll. Proud owner of this lovely house. Though it seems the neighborhood has gone downhill recently.

Mash:Henry Jekyll? Why does that name sound familiar?

Y/N:Probably cause you're thinking of the stories about Jekyll and Hyde.

Roman:A story about a Detective investigating mysterious murders around his friend, right?

Y/N:Yep.

Jekyll:Stories about me? They must be very boring to ordinary people. But to scholars it could be inspiring.

Y/N:Yeeeah. Sure.

Jekyll:Judging from your tone it isn't about me. Oh well. It is a common name now a days.

Mordred:Hey, Scholar. We got any cider left?

Jekyll:(exhales) Yes we do. In the refrigerator there should be some cooled down.

Mordred:Bitchen. Refrigerators are the best at cooling cinder. Wish we had some in Camelot.

Gudako:Did she just use a slang?

Jekyll:She has been talking like that since I found her. Which at the time I was researching about this fog that covers London. Since I am a scholar/ scientist it fascinated, yet frighten me from how much magical energy it posses.

Mordred plops down on a couch and kicks her feet up on the arm rest.

Mordred:Then we started working together. He may not be a good mage, but comes in handy in his own way.

Olga:Like cooling your cinder?

Mordred:Exactly. He also does the work that requires brains. I just make sure we don't get attacked at the base.

Jekyll:Exactly.

Roman:So you're a genuine human, correct?

Jekyll:Correct. That's why she handles all the combat.

Olga:Huh. Not long after I reinforce this place with spells do I find someone watching us.

Gudako:Already? That was quick.

Mordred:I'd rather it wasn't. I just sat down and finished a bottle of cider.

Gudako:Can Servants get drunk?

Y/N:On cider? If so, she needs to just stop on one. Unless it's normal. Then she can drink all she wants.

Olga:(sighs) Yes. Servants can get drunk. But if we go into our spirit form and back to our physical form we'll be sober again.