Another Day Another QP.

A/N:You ever notice that 8/10 fate books where you are Artorias son ends up with you banging you whole family?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Gudako was worn out after all of that farming she did. She then remembers she needs to upgrade her servants. She just flops down on her bed.

Gudako:I'll do it later.

Meanwhile Y/N was sitting up on his bed with both a passed out Mordred and Emiya asleep. They didn't stop making love till about four o'clock in the morning.

Y/N:(Having a succubus girlfriend has its perks I guess.)

He stands up and gets a shower ready.

Y/N:(Knowing them, they're going to wake up soon.)

Then he hears footsteps on the tile. Then someone wraps their arms around his waist. So he instantly guesses Mordred.

Mordred:Getting us a shower ready?

Y/N:Of course. I knew either one or both of you would wake up as I start it.

Then Emiya walks in.

Emiya:Saves us the trouble of doing it.

Y/N just rolls his eyes and gets in. The other two join him. Luckily nothing happened besides Y/N having to help wash them. After all was said and done, they were walking to the cafeteria when Lancer Cu was walking past them. Then he suddenly calls out to Y/N.

L.Cu:Hey, you got a minute Y/N?

Y/N:I'm getting ready to start breakfast for everyone. Why, what do you need?

L.Cu:I wanted to spar. I've heard how good you are with your spear from my other self, so I wanted to see just how good.

Y/N ponders for a minute.

Y/N:Sure, why not. Can you start breakfast then babe?

Emiya:I can.. Just don't take too long.

Mordred:I'm gonna watch then.

L.Cu:Nice! I'm sure you know the way to the training room?

Y/N:Of course I do. I was one of the first servants here.

They walk to the training room and give each other space. Mordred was sitting at some benches nearby.

Y/N:So what are the rules?

L.Cu:Everything goes except killing each other.

Y/N:So no Noble Phantasms then correct.

L.Cu:Yep.

They get into their stances when suddenly they both felt a power boost. Both were confused at first, but assumed that it involved Gudako. They stare each other down for five seconds before they charged. Y/N goes for a thrust with L.Cu blocking. Y/N raises his other spear to his arm and nearly stabs him. L.Cu jumps out the way evading Y/N attack. Y/N moves forward and goes to stab L.Cu in the legs and misses as he dodges again. L.Cu underestimated
Y/N's skill as most of the battle was him dodging his attacks. L.Cu goes for a stab to Y/N chest. Y/N deflects the attack and then gets punched in the face by L.Cu. He didn't budged and sweeps L.Cu's legs making him fall on his back. Then L.Cu lets out a small scream as Y/N puts him in a arm lock. L.Cu taps out, signaling he gives up. Y/N stands up and offers a hand. L.Cu accepts the help and stands up with a small smile.

L.Cu:Looks like you won.

Y/N:Well you couldn't win when all you did is dodge.

L.Cu:I underestimated you is all. Once I get to full power I know I could beat you.