Lore Part 5:Consequences

It was the evening when Y/N makes it to the meeting spot and finds Mordred sitting in deep thought. He noticed she wasn't in her armor too, which she normally wears.

Y/N:Are you okay Mordy?

Mordred slightly jumped from his voice.

Mordred:Huh? Y/N? You're here earlier than normal.

Y/N:I didn't have as many chores today.

It's been almost a year since Morgan told Mordred where to take Y/N to their secret spot. She's been happy since he's not in danger, but she has had a  strange bad feeling all day. Like she had whenever he showed up hurt that one day.

Mordred:Y/N, have you notice anything weird today?

Y/N:I noticed more guards out than normal, but that's about it. Why, is something happening?

Mordred:No.. Not that I'm aware of.

Y/N was worried about her since she seemed out of it.

Y/N:Mordred, is everything okay?

Mordred:Tch. Don't worry about me idiot. I would worry about yourself after everything that happened to you.

Y/N:Why do that when I got you covering my back?

He gives her a goofy smile she looks away from with a blush.

Mordred:(Idiot.)

Footsteps were heard causing both of them to go on guard. The waited and listen while reaching for their weapons. Then a Buck stepped out from the shrubs. When it notices them it runs away. Y/N breathes a sigh of relief as Mordred looks around. Y/N notices this and looks at her.

Y/N:Did you hear something else?

Mordred:Those steps were louder than a Buck. Someone one is watching us.

She draws her sword and picks up a familiar magic scent.

Mordred:Gawain...

Said person walks out with two personal knights. His once aqua eyes are now a dark blue, and his blond hair was now lighter. He had black and red armor on.

Gawain:So this is where you've been going..

Mordred:What are you doing here? Or better yet, how did you find this place?

Gawain:Merlin was kind enough to tell us about this spot.

Mordred:More like you tortured.

Gawain:We didn't need to do that.

He draws his blade and looks at Y/N.

Gawain:But by orders of the King he has to die.

Mordred:Like hell I'll let you do that!

Mordred then Prana Burst to him and kicks Gawain away. Y/N draws his sword and blocks a hit from one of the knights. Mordred quickly kills the other knight by stabbing him through the heart. Gawain then smacks Mordred away and walks to Y/N who disarmed the knight by cutting his hand off. Y/N barely had time to block a overhead swing from Gawain. Mordred goes for a swipe at Gawain's side which he blocks and knees Y/N in the gut, knocking the wind out of him. Y/N landed on his back as Mordred increased her attack speed as Gawain blocks each hit.

Gawain:Incase you forgot, I helped train you and I have far more experience.

Mordred:I don't care about that! I'll end you one way or another!

Y/N recovers and goes to stab Gawain in the side, but was hit by an arrow in his shoulder. Mordred sees this and got angrier. Gawain was keeping up with her as she tried to hurry up and help
Y/N. So she readies a spell that catches Gawain off guard.