We're Sailors on The...

Everyone was enjoying a good breakfast and their break from work.
Y/N was sitting with Gudako and his three lovers as they ate. Artoria was thrilled and sat as close as she could to him with Mordred on his opposite side. Emiya was contempt with sitting next to her. Mash and Gudako was sitting next to each other across from them having a pleasant talk. She finally got everyone's skills to level 5 and everyone is at least to their second Ascension with Mash being the only one not. Y/N made sure to spoil Gudako like an older sibling from all the work she's been doing by having whatever breakfast she wanted. So she was in an even better mood this morning. The only downside is the new Servant she got was always complaining about something it seemed.

Jalter:So this is all you lowlifes do every morning?

Everyone just exhaled from another complaint she made.

Gudako:Jalter, be nice.

Jalter:Go screw yourself.

Jeanne:Dear sister, you should behave at the table.

Jalter:I'm not your sister, for the last time, dammit!

Jeanne has also taken the role of being the older sister for some reason. Jalter is usually either embarrassed or anger anytime she was called sister.

Y/N:So much fun listening to her complain almost all morning.

Emiya:If you say so.

Mordred:Resiting..urge..to..strangle.

Y/N:Not doing well?

She turns to look at him with a very displeased face.

Mordred:No.

Artoria:She is indeed rude. But I learned to ignore people like her.

Salter:I don't. Gives me more reasons to get on her nerves.

Gudako:Try not to make her too angry please.

Salter:[sigh] I'll try to not make the bitch too mad.

Jalter:What did you call me cunt!?

Y/N then sees a semblance from how the two act.

Y/N:They remind me of another pair. A queen and princess to be more exact.

Mordred:Shut your face.

He rolls his eyes and looks at Gudako.

Y/N:So what's on today's work list today, Gudako?

Gudako:Maybe grind for more materials and QP. That is unless they found another singularity finally.

Y/N takes a glimpse into the future and quickly finishes off his food.

Y/N:You'd be right to guess they did.

Emiya looks at him mildly shocked.

Emiya:You're kidding?

Y/N:No. Once we leave that door Roman will be seen walking down here to get Gudako, Mash, and me.

Gudako finishes off her breakfast too and looks at him and Mash.

Gudako:Then I say let's go meet him.

Artoria:Do you want me to come along, Master?

Gudako:Not this time, Artoria. I'll just take Y/N with me and Mash.

She gets up and takes her tray to empty the garbage and put it up. Mash and Gudako were both heading to the door as Y/N gave each of his lovers a kiss and chased after them. They leave the cafeteria and walk half way down the hall to see Roman coming around a corner. He sees them and smiles with a wave.