Can I Call You... Onii-chan?

Solomon: Welp... Y/N, I can for sure say Gudako won't be able to move for awhile due to you.

Y/N: Don't blame me. She wanted it rough this time unlike the other "lessons" we've had.

Gudako: Ugh. My legs and back are sore.

The three were currently in the medical room with Gudako laying on a bed. Solomon was upset that Gudako became this sore due to Y/N.

Solomon: And you didn't even go against it. She'll need time to recover.

Suddenly, a wild Kiyohime appears through a wall.

Kiyohime: Darling needs to recover? Wife Kiyohime is on the job!!!

Solomon: My wall...

Gudako: Huh? When did I summon you, Kiyohime?

Kiyohime: What ever do you mean, Master? I've always been with you.

Gudako:...Eh?

Solomon: Um, Kiyohime, she needs rest, not taking care of.

Kiyohime: Then I must sleep with her.

Y/N: Okay, enough of this.

Y/N grabs her by the back of her dress and throws out the door.

Gudako:...When did she get here?

Y/N:*sighs* Who knows. She's had a obsession with you since Orleans.

Gudako sighs too about how right he was. Kiyohime instantly became attached to her for seemingly no reason to Gudako.

Solomon: So, besides her, what were the other Servants doing?

Y/N: Living. Well, to the best of their abilities anyway. They just do what they want like normal when nothing big is happening.

Solomon: Hm. I will say the staff has been...accepting more lately. And it has only been a day.

Y/N: Probably from how they knew "Roman" before he was known as Solomon. Won't lie though, the only thing that has really changed is your apperance."

Solomon: What's that suppose to mean?

Da Vinci: It means you are still a loveable dork, Solomon.

They all turn their heads to see Da Vinci at the entryway. Solomon just sighs as Da Vinci giggles at his expression.

Solomon: Besides your teasing, what other reason are you here, Da Vinci?

Da Vinci: We found the next Singularity.

Y/N: Really?

Da Vinci: Yep. It's in America this time.

Gudako: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go speed run this one.

She goes to sit up, but falls backwards onto the bed.

Solomon: Yeah, no. Your muscles are sore, and you need to relax for a day or two. You being the only Master, and hope, you need your rest from fighting four Singularities in a row. Even if it is a day.

Gudako groans and looks at Y/N.

Gudako: Onii-chan, Roman/Solomon is being mean to me!

As soon as she finished speaking did she realize what she called Y/N. She felt embarrassed and tries to opologize, but Y/N stops her.

Y/N: Onii-chan, huh? Doesn't that mean older brother in the Japanese language?

Gudako shoves her face in her pillow out of embarrassment, causing everyone to chuckle.

Solomon: We best let her rest. Emiya and Boudica can fix something with plenty of nutrition to help recover. After a few days we'll send you to the next Singularity, okay?"

Gudako:...Fine. As long as I get good food.

Y/N: It's Emiya and Boudica we're talking about. Of course it'll be good food.

Gudako: I want some of your cooking too.

Y/N: I'll make the desserts then.

Gudako: You better.

Da Vinci: We'll leave you two to talk then. Solomon and I have some planning to do.

Solomon:*sighs* This'll be fun.

The two leave the room, giving the atmosphere an awkward silence. Mostly due to Gudako still being embarrassed about what she called Y/N earlier. And he strikes her with a question.

Y/N: So, you really do think of me as an old brother, huh?

Gudako:*groans* Really?

Y/N: Aye, really.

Gudako rolls to her side away from him. He just shrugs his shoulders and sits down. After a minute dies she roll back to look at him.

Gudako: Did it bother you or something?

Y/N: Hmm. No, not really. Wasn't shocked either.

Gudako: Why not?

Y/N: One: You come to me for advice and help, even though Roman and Da Vinci can probably help more. Two: Thirds Singularity. Three: Just earlier. You got attached to me rather quickly too actually.

Gudako rolls on her back and looks at the ceiling. Y/N guesses she was thinking about what he said, so he just waited. Finally, she asked the question.

Gudako: Will it trouble you if I keep calling you Onii-chan?

Y/N was silent for a few moments, making the young Master nervous. But his trademark reassuring smile eased her worries.

Y/N: None whatsoever. I'm glad you could think of me as such. Never been an older sibling before.

Gudako was just silent. His smile reminded and comforting aura her too much of her older brother Gudao. A few tears escape her eyes, which she quickly wipes away. Y/N just walks over and comforts her. She hugs him and starts to cry. Not from just the loss she has suffered, but from the stress and pain she's gone through. A heavy burden was shoved on her, and she still isn't even sure if she was meant for this. But with some encouragement from Y/N and the thoughts of a peaceful future is what shall keep her moving. As long as her Onii-chan sticks with her, she knows now more than ever that she can win...or die trying.
------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:A short chapter yes, but a sweet one...maybe. Depends on how you feel about it I suppose. But the next chapter will start the American Singularity. Gonna skip a Lore Chapter again. But, I do have an idea stuck in my head for sometime now, so this story will be a hold for a minute. I'm hoping I can get my writing schedule back to some normality soon. Other than that, thanks for reading. Peace.