Mommy Boudica and Muscle Man.

After getting everything they needed, they began their journey to Gaul. At one point in their journey did suddenly Nero create a catchphrase. It is...

Nero:UMU! Yes, yes I like it! Now it has a nice tone to it!

Y/N:Thank you God.

Olga:Amen to that.

She's been trying to get it right for what seemed to be forever.

Nero:Oh Gudako, why isn't your party riding horseback?

Gudako:I don't have any riding skills. Never thought I needed to ride a horse at any point in my life. (Plus I don't want to fall off again. That was scary.)

Mash:I have some riding skills, but I want to be near senpai incase we get attacked.

Y/N:Have bad experiences with horses.

Olga Marie:Don't need too.

Jeanne:I don't mind to walk. I enjoy the view.

Artoria:I'd like to walk in a forest every now and again.

Emiya didn't answer as they kept walking.

Mash:Senpai, are you all right? You've been walking non-stop all this way, are you not tired?

Gudako:This is nothing? I use to walk far to get to school.

Roman:Still, you shouldn't try and keep up with servants. They have mind blowing stamina. You should've just rode a horse... Could you perhaps be traumatized when you fell off last time?

Gudako:No! ....Yes.

Mash:Doctor, try not to tease senpai too much please.

Roman:Hahaha! Well, it's no fun just providing intel support all the time. Wait! I'm detecting life ahead. Not a servant, but I think there's some enemy's.

Y/N:Finally, something to do but walk.

Nero:UMU! The invisible mage is quite convenient.

Emiya:Are you going to do that all the time now?

Nero:Mayybe.

Roman:The enemy is flanking from the left and right! Prepare for immediate combat!

Artoria:Must be troops or beast men.

Nero:Right, we'll start getting rid of them. Gudako, I'll leave the right side to your team!

Olga Marie:I still can't believe I was once a girl who was afraid to fight.

She blasts a few troops away.

Olga Marie:Now I could careless.

Y/N:Means your adapting , or something else.

The enemy archers barely lasted as Y/N slayed them out or made them run away. Emiya sniped any from a distance, while Artoria cut the closer ones down. Jeanne just provided support since the others were enough. Mash just blocked any arrows that went to Gudako.

Nero:umu! You handle them all so easily. With such small numbers too.

Gudako:Yep. My guys are pretty tough.

Nero:Is it perhaps from Y/N's speed, your Archers skill, your swordsman blade, or you leadership? Either way, you're more intriguing than when we first met.

Gudako:I happy to please. (Plus, who can say that they impressed a Roman Emperor in modern days?)

Nero:umu, that's good. So instead of a guest commander, how about you serve under me instead? You'll get to savor all the glory of this world by my side. I mean after we've defeated the United Empire of course.