Lore Part 1:The Spears Origin.

A/N:

--------------------------------------------------------------Y/N or you I should say family bloodline of heroes began at the age of Solomon

Y/N or you I should say family bloodline of heroes began at the age of Solomon. As you may know Solomon was always distant, never bonding with anyone, or anything. He was a tool of God so they say in the original Fate universe. Not in Y/N universe though. He had one friend who always listen and helped Solomon with his problems, נח (Noah). Much like Solomon he was a powerful caster, though not as strong. One day, he gets a vision of the future. He sees the Demon God Pillars destroying the world's history. Humanity wiped out by The Demon's own greed. Before he can warn Solomon, he died. So fearing for humanity, Noah makes an offering to God. God was slightly surprised on how good the offerings were. Though He knew Noah would ask for his help. When God appeared He appeared as a dove. He landed on a branch near Noah and spoke.

God:I have heard your pleas. What do you need, my son?

Noah falls to his knees and bows his head.

Noah:Oh Lord of the heavens, I have only one wish and one wish only. Give me the power to help me rid the evils that are the Demon God Pillars and their demons. I will give up my magic as well if I must. For I weep at the sight of the future that they bring.

God knew He was genuine about giving his magic up. A bright light shone in front of Noah, and when it died down he saw that God gifted him a spear. It was black and silver with gold and blue markings. He recognized the markings as the Hebrew language. "The Gifted Power of God. His wrath for those who oppose Him and His creations. His love for all in His grace."

God:Raise your head child.

Noah does so.

God:This spear of mine shall give you the power to rid of those evil things. Now go! Go and fight for the future of humanity!

The dove flew off. Noah then grabs the spear with a look of determination. He rides off to where they were. When he arrived, he called out.

Noah:Show yourselves fiends! For I shall stop end you for the future of humanity!

A man then appears looking like Solomon. Noah knew better and prepared for a fight.

?Solomon?:Why do you fight Noah? Why fight destiny?

Noah:For the future you wish to destroy.

?Solomon?:We even thought of sparing you.

He gains a twisted wicked smile.

?Solomon?:But we change our mind!

Then 72 tall pillars of flesh and eyes appeared. Each laughing at him.

Pillars:You're just one lowly human. Nothing more than a flea to us. You're nothing against us! Your future is doom to fall!

Noah:Silence!

He shows them his new spear gifted by God Himself.

Noah:God has gifted me this spear to defeat you all!

He went for a killing strike on Solomon's corpse, making a direct impact. Thinking he killed it he then fights the others for two days straight. The entire area was nearly destroyed as Noah stood there. He had injuries but didn't care as he smiled. Then he falls to his knees. His magic circuits were fried, a drawback from the spear he guesses. Thankfully he was a mage, otherwise the drawback could be worse. So thinking he killed them all, unaware of Solomon's corpse watching him with a smile of madness from a distance. Noah went back to his wife who just gave birth to a child. His name, אהרון (Aaron).

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Thanks to those that answered my question. Be warned some of my own lore will be updated at random.