CCCaaaeeesssaaarrr!

A/N:Alright heres the deal. I'm stopping at the third singularity to work on my other book. I said I'll stop at the fourth one, but I didn't expect to do all of the in between chapters. Also sorry for the wait. Hoping I'll be back on track soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Gudako knows she's having another servant dream, but what does a burning house mean to them? She feels their emotions, sadness, anger at themselves, and despair. As this house slowly burns she could see outline of a women in the fire. She felt the tears going down their face and heard footsteps approaching. Turning their head, they saw a younger looking Mordred staring at them. She had tears going down her face as well. She walk to them.

Mordred:I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! If I knew this would happen!

She suddenly hugs their face to her chest.

Mordred:Please forgive me! I don't won't to lose you!

She holds them tighter as the person hugs her back.

Mordred:I'll stay by your side. Know matter what.

Gudako's vision was going white. She must be waking up.

Mordred:After all, you are my first love... Y/N.

Currently the group was heading to capture Gaul back. Gudako couldn't get that dream out of her head. Y/N and Mordred have told tells of their world, but what did that one dream mean to
Y/N? Enemy forces then started to charge at their army. Mordred was giggling while Salter was unimpressed at their numbers. Gudako summoned Salter and Kiyohime to assist them earlier this morning. L.Cu was getting pumped as well as he did a few mock stretches. Jeanne did a quick prayer as Boudica spoke up.

Boudica:Spartacus amd I will lead the charge! You all go help Nero take the main camp.

Gudako:I'll send Mordred and Cu Chulainn with you too. It's better to have more help.

Spartacus:Hahahahah. Wonderful. Let us destroy these evil agents of oppressor's together! For we are not at the disadvantage, and our war cry will signal the beginning of our victory.

L.Cu:I'm down to fight them all!

Mordred:Better not get in my way.

Boudica:Spartacus, you're going the wrong way! Just follow us!

Spartacus:Hahahahah. The queen of rebellion is my ally. Along with a amazing dog and rebel tyrant. Victory is at our hand. The powerful will be defeated!

L.Cu:(I still get called by a dog here. What dumb luck mine is.)

Nero:Mm. I'm counting on you Boudica. In a number of ways, I'm counting on you. Still, Spartacus isn't wrong! The time to defeat a fake emperor has come. Let us take Gaul back from the false emperor! Come, you all shall help me!

Y/N:Ready for this Emiya? Artoria?

Emiya:With you by my side, this'll be too easy.

Artoria:I agree, with you here I feel more motivated.

Salter hated her other self even more since she told Y/N how she felt. The sentence she said now made her want to throw up. How can she so foolish as to love someone, after death even.

Mash:Let us go senpai!

Gudako:No more holding back!

Mordred already dashed off to the frontline. Nero and Gudako's group went around the main battle and killed that got in their way.

Y/N:(Hope this doesn't still effect history somehow.)

Then some stone golems got in their way. Of course they were surprised at first, but still dealt with them.