King of Sparta vs Emperor of Rome

After getting the information from Stheno they went to get on the boat. Before they left, Stheno stops Y/N and asks him about his spear, and why she felt a powerful godly aura from it. He only said "It was a gift from God," and left to catch up with the others. Currently the group was heading back to Rome on land. Which no one was complaining about.

Mash:It won't be long until we're in Rome again. Good work on the way back, senpai.

Nero:Why won't you go by horseback Gudako? I'm sure Y/N's back isn't that comfortable.

Y/N:(Or convenient.)

Mordred:[between teeth] Plus, it'll help that, "sprained ankle."

Mordred's glare didn't effect Gudako who had a smile while getting a piggyback ride.

Gudako:No thanks. This is far better.

Nero:If you say so... Once we get back we'll have to get chariots for the attack on the capital. So no need to worry about falling off a horse again.

Roman:Your Majesty, we seem to be under attack. Enemy brigade up ahead. Seems like they have golems with them.

Y/N:Which means you need to get of my back, Gudako.

Gudako:I know..

She regrettable gets off his back, and pouts. The servants and troops get ready for the fight as they see the enemy brigade approach.

Gudako:Y/N and Artoria can take care of the golems. The rest can help with the infantry.

Y/N:You ready?

Artoria:For you? Always.

Y/N smirks at her choose of words. Artoria quickly catches on.

Artoria:I-I mean to fight with! I'm always ready to fight with you.

Y/N:I know that. Though that doesn't mean I wouldn't have teased you about that.

She looks ahead to avoid his face. Once the enemy got close enough they charged into their numbers. Artoria and Y/N quickly deal with the few golems and help the others. Once all was said and done, they resumed their journey.

Mash:That's strange. We're running into the same amount of enemies as before.

Nero:You're right. Even though we already regained control of nearby Gaul. Don't tell me they're attacking from the sea! UMU! If our scouts haven't noticed, then-

Roman:The scouts were discovered and killed. We might be dealing with an elite battalion.

Jeanne:Their strategies did seem different than usual... I sense a servant heading coming our way.

Roman:More enemies are heading there now!

Mash:Brave soldiers, please be safe. I'm going to do what I can.

Roman Soldier: Good luck to you too, Miss Mash!

Mordred:More idiots? I can see them already.

Gudako:I don't see any golems, so Y/N and Artoria can help the others.

Artoria:Round 2 it is.

Y/N:Don't get worn out now.

Artoria:I've faced far greater enemy numbers than this.

She charges forward with Mordred and started to fight them off. Due too them being humans, they didn't last long. Emiya was the only one who helped the two. Besides the help of Roman soldiers of course.

Nero:Those soldiers just now.. They're not like the ones we've run into before. Not that they looked much different, but...

Artoria:Their tactics were different, and seemed stronger.