Lore Part 3: Meeting Mordred

As young Y/N rushes to the field his master waits for him. He smiles never falter as he passes through a village near Camelot. Camelot was supposed to be a city that brings hope for Britain, but King Arthur only brought fear. Anyone who speaks out against him is killed, anyone who thinks of betraying him is killed, and anywho defy his rule is killed. Apparently he went on a sex frenzy, raping women he thinks will bring him a strong heir. Apparently his half-sister Morgan Le Fay was one of the victims and gave birth to a girl. He wanted a male heir so he continue to his business. His daughters name is Mordred Pendragon, and she is unhappy of her life. Y/N reaches the field in which his master waits. His teacher was a middle age man wearing light armor, and holding two longswords. He tells Y/N to call him Auron.

Y/N:Hey Auron!

Auron:Hey kid. You ready for today?

Y/N:Yep! I did all of my chores for awhile, so mom let me come train today.

Auron:Well that's good then, because today is our last day for awhile.

Y/N:What! Why?

Auron:I'm a mercenary kid. All the jobs here are running out. Got do make money somehow.

Y/N:How about you train people then?! That way you could still train me with some others and you could still get paid.

Auron:Not the work I want. So get ready. Cause I'm not going easy on you today.

Auron tosses Y/N the other sword. He catches it, but fumbles with it for a second.

Auron:Now get into stance.

Y/N does so. Auron then charges at Y/N forcing him to block. The battle was one sided for sure, until Y/N suddenly deflects Aurons strike and shoulder bashes him. Auron was caught of guard on how fast he done it. It made him proud on how fast he was learning. He then back hands Y/N knocking him over. Y/N went to go get up, only for a sword to be pointed at his neck.

Auron:Do you forfeit?

Seeing no other option, Y/N accepts defeat. Auron just smiles and helps him up.

Auron:Now get ready again. Because this is what we are doing for awhile.

And so began the tortures training by Auron. By the time he was done it was the middle of the day. Y/N was tired since this was the hardest he trained. Auron was just finishing putting up his things. He has to go back to his camp before he leaves. Then yelling from the actual training field caught Y/N attention. He saw a girl with white skin, amber eyes, and light blonde hair. Auron was wondering what he was looking at and saw the kings daughter.

Auron:I wouldn't try it kid. She's not a very friendly person.

He didn't hear Y/N ask him why, and when he looked at where he was, Y/N was gone.

Auron:Kid? Kid?!

He sees Y/N walking over to her. Of course he starts to panic. No one ever has gone to Mordred due to fear of being killed by King Arthur. Before he could get to him, Y/N already called out to her.

Y/N:Hey you!

She stops her attack on another training dummy and looks at him with a cold glare.

Mordred:What?

She answers with a low growl.

Y/N:Why do you look so sad and mad all the time?

Mordred:Why do you care peasant?

Y/N:Because a peasant is somehow happier than a grumpy noble.

Mordred:How about you go away before I make you.

Y/N:Why?

Mordred:You're annoying.

Y/N:I guess you don't have many friends then, huh?

Mordred:What's with all the questions?

Y/N:I'll be your friend.

She just stares at him with a questioning look.

Mordred:...Why?

Y/N:You seem lonely. I thought you might need a friend.

Mordred just stares at him with a look of disbelieve.

Mordred:(Is he an idiot or something? He does know who I am right? And who my father is?)

Y/N:So, want to be friends?

Mordred:...Sure. If it get you out of my hair.

Y/N:Cool. My name is Y/N L/N.

Mordred:My name is Mordred Pendragon, and if you get annoying I'll end you.

Auron:(Did he just make friends with the kings daughter?)

Auron was watching from a distance incase Y/N needed help.

Y/N:So do you want to hangout?

Mordred:Already?

Y/N:Well we are friends. We got to know each other better.

Mordred:(Is that what friends do?)... Sure, why not.

She puts away her black sword and looks at him.

Mordred:So what do we say then?

Y/N walks over to her.

Y/N:Stuff we like and dislike maybe.

Mordred:I like training and good food. I hate idiots and those in my way.

Y/N:I like people and my mother. I hate.. I hate pricks and bad food I guess.

Mordred:You guess?

Y/N:Sure I hate some things, but I don't really care about them.

Mordred:..Is this really what you wanted? To be a friend with me and talk about likes and dislikes?

Y/N:Well I was hoping we'd become good friends. Like I said, you seemed lonely, and I'd hoped to fix that.

Mordred felt a little embarrassed. She thought he somewhat sounded like a character from the stories her mother used to read to her. Auron just watch from the distance as the two slowly talked to each other. He then sighs and walks away.

Auron:(Be careful kid. You never know what will happen being around her.)

And so the day his master left Y/N made a new friend that will go beyond anything than what either of them expected.