The Beast of Humanity Has Made An Appearance

[Roman]:Be careful, everyone! A distortion in time and space is happening!

Y/N:'This magical power... It's him!!'

A figure is seen walking out of the fog far enough to see his silhouette.

???:Demon Marshal Gilles de Rais. Imperial Founder Romulus. Hero Spy Jason. And Divine Scholar Nikola Tesla. I thought they would be useful... But they spoiled my fun as they couldn't even clean house. Stupidity. Such stupidity. Humans really do degrade with the passage of time.

Y/N:Shut up and show yourself! I know who you are and what your goal is, Goetia.

Gudako:Goetia?

[Roman]:'What!!? It really can't be!'

Goetia laughs loudly as he walks out of the fog to show himself. He looks at Y/N with a twisted smirk and red eyes.

Goetia:So, you know me?

Y/N:Indeed I do.

Goetia:Then you know what I'm capable of.

Y/N:I know I about to kick some demon ass.

Y/N began to glow as he reached his final ascension. His armor changed to black plated steel chest piece, forearm gloves, boots, shin guards, and shoulder guards. His hair grew down to his upper back and a five o'clock shave appears on his face. A purple cape was pinned to the shoulder guards showing a black dragon in the center. Gudako took a few steps once his killing intent reached max.

Y/N:Your move.

Goetia laughs as Demon Pillar Gods sprout from the ground around him. Everyone but Y/N took a step back in fear or shock.

Goetia:You have no chance against me by yourself. Your companions are too scares to attack me.

???:Not all of them.

Goetia looks behind them to see a voluptuous woman with long white hair and purple eyes.

Y/N:Merlin, my love.

Mordred:Nani!!?

Merlin:Indeed. I've been watching you from a distance, my love. Now I shall make an appearance to help.

Soon, the Servants felt an increase of attack listening to her words.

Goetia made the first move by having the Demon Pillars surrounding him attack Y/N. Merlin casted a spell quicker than Goetia expected that protected Y/N. Y/N cuts through the first two Demon Pillars using the holy energy in his spear and charges Goetia. Mordred and Atalanta break free of their stun and quickly move in to help. Then they felt a boost to their attacks. Gudako looks behind to see Anderson, Shakespeare, and Fran coming to help.

Anderson:I would like to know what the hell he is, but I'm more worried about helping kill it at the moment.

Shakespeare:This is a turn of events! The heroes believing they won, only to come across the final boss! Such drama and excitement.

Fran:...Uh.

Fran rushes to help as Mordred and Atalanta struggle against the Demon Pillars blocking their paths.

Mordred:I really hate these things!! Why are they so tough to cut into!?

Atalanta:How do you think I feel? My arrows seem to do little against these things even more now.

Mordred looks between the gap of the Demon God Pillars to see Y/N clashing with Goetia. Goetia mostly relies on spells, but uses a demonic sword he made to block Y/N's attacks.

Goetia:How interesting... This sword is on par of a god constructed weapon, yet you are breaking it apart with each hit.

Y/N:Wait until you feel it against your skin.