〘Chapter 6〙

Woah. She really hit him. Felix couldn't believe it, and neither could Lina. The girl tried to slowly put a hand on her fiance's cheek, but he covered his face and turned away. "Lixie, I... I'm so sorry... This never should've happened..." She said and carefully placed her hands on Lix's shoulders. He was shaking from her touch. "Are you...scared of...of me?" Li asked quietly, almost being scared of the answer, an answer she never got. "I'll never do it again, I promise..." The girl tried to hug her boyfriend, wanting to apologize for what had just happened, but he pushed her away with all he had. "Don't touch me..." He shakily whispered and crawled away to the other side of the bed, as far away from her as he could. "Lixie I-" "Don't call me that anymore... I'm just Felix to you now." He boldly said and looked her dead in the eyes. Was he ending their relationship? "Felix I didn't wanna do this I'm so sorry!" Just by raising her voice a little bit, Lina made Fox cry again. Was he so scared? "Felix I'm so sorry..." She said, finally crying as well as the guilt was hitting her hard now. "Do you want me to leave?" Li asked, but he shook his head and crawled towards her again, stopping only a few centimetres away. Lix slowly put his head on her shoulder and rested the rest of his body on top of her as well, still shaking. The girl hugged him tight, kissing his head and rocking him from side to side. "I'm so sorry..please forgive me." She begged and Felix nodded. He couldn't just give her away like that, he would be way too jealous if he saw her with someone else. Plus, if she would leave, he would have no one. "I love you... I deserved this..." "No you didn't deserve this at all. It was a big mistake from my side... I love you too, never ever forget that. I'll always be there for you." Li wanted to kiss him, but the guy hid his face once again. "It's fine if you don't trust me anymore. I never should've hurt you." She said and sighed at another sob coming from her boyfriend. To forget the situation, they got Felix a bag of ice for his cheek and also called in Chris who should help them cheer up again. Until he arrived, the couple was silent, not even looking at each other while Lix clinged onto Lina, mumbling something really quiet and thus, inaudible. "Felix?" Someone, definetly not Chris, asked and he looked up slowly, then almost jumped up once he saw who it was. "EOMMA!" He said and stretched his arms in her direction, swinging them around her soon after. "Eomma I missed you a lot!" He said as she kissed him on the head, also saying the same to her son, how much she had missed him. Then why did you never come to visit him?! Lina thought. She'd never really liked Sook that much, but now, recently, she got to like her even less. It was obvious she didn't care for Felix, and she lied to him that she had problems. Li knew she didn't. Her dad and Lix's mum worked together, and she never talked about her son at all, and if asked what problems she had, she wouldn't answer. Same thing if she was asked if she knew how Felix was. "Eomma do you have a Christmas present for me..?" His mum scoffed. "Felix you're an adult man, you're 18, adults don't get Christmas presents anymore." THE HELL?! Before Lina could say anything though, a nurse came into the room. "Hello Mr Lee. I'm here to take you to an examination, so you can get off the ICU and into a normal room, alright?" She explained and the guy nodded, letting go of his mother, who immediately stormed out of his room. He sighed, then looked over to his girlfriend, who proceeded to lift him into the wheelchair. "And what happened to your cheek?" The nurse asked.