〘Chapter 2〙

Chan actually kept his promise and swooped by just as Felix had finished his delicious coffee. They were quite obviously super duper excited to see each other, even though the last visit had only been three days prior to now. As soon as Chris stood by him, the younger one pulled him onto the bed and hugged him tightly, head resting on his wide and muscular shoulders. "Where did you wanna take me again..?" "I beg your pardon?" Li didn't know about that yet! She didn't seem very happy that Lix would be going out either. "Chris wanted to go take me somewhere..." He explained and looked back at his girlfriend, not letting go of his friend's shoulders. "Lix you can't do that. First of all you just finished you therapy session and I don't think you're in any condition to go out, and second of all it's on too short notice, the docs won't allow you to go out just now." She explained. The girl seemed angry, maybe a bit annoyed, and so was Felix. "They can't keep me locked up here! I'm an adult and I'm going to go out with Chris!" He stated as the third person in the room just stared between the two, not wanting to interrupt and make everything worse. "Felix it would be best for you if you would just stay here!" "You don't know what's best for me you're not my mum!" He shouted and glared at her, before turning around and asking Chris to get him into the wheelchair, which he did. Lix murmured a short "I'm sorry" to his girlfriend before getting wheeled out of the room. He hated fighting, and especially like that, but he just didn't wanna stay at the hospital all year. "I really just wanted to go to the hospital park with you... You didn't need to make such a fuss, man." The older explained as he continued to wheel the boy outside, away from his hospital ward. Lix pulled the breaks of his chair and looked at his friend. "I need to go back anyways,  I'll use crutches." "I don't think it-" "Chris, crutches." So, they got crutches and Felix refused to take his wheelchair with him, which would probably prove to have been a mistake. It hurt like hell, and Fox knew he couldn't hide that pain for long. Of course Chan immediately suspected that there was something wrong, and he was right. "Lix are you okay? I bet you're hurting." He said and the younger one just nodded. Looking into the mirror of the elevator they were now in, he noticed he was white as a wall and sweating like there was no tomorrow. Yet, it felt good to walk again, even in so much pain.  So, the 21 year old took it upon himself to make his friend feel even a bit more comfortable and gave him a piggyback ride. "T-thank you s-so much..." Lix whispered, almost crying from the immense pain he was in, even after not having to hold himself up anymore. "Should we go back to your room? I'll just tell the people that are waiting for you to come back on another day and you can rest." He said and now walked down a hallway slowly, trying to not move as much as to keep Lix's pain as low as possible. "W-what? People? I can't let them wait, we're going there, please.."